fbpx

Hello to all the rabid bananas!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello to all the rabid bananas!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi there I’ve been collecting windstones for over a decade, but only recently found the hidden online enclave of Windstone worshipping maniacs.

I’m pitifully poor, but I have a decent enough collection, scrounged from flea market and ebay alike over years of pitiful obsession, the prize of my collection is an orange eyed emerald mother dragon, and I recently bought a hatching to match on ebay, though the seller didn’t disclose a pinhead paint chip (booo hissss!)

I have been watching all the Windstones online since August of last year, drooling and smacking my forehead against my monitor. It really sucks to be poor.

I’m in law school now though, so hopefully once I pass the bar I’ll be able to buy a second curio cabnet and snipe some auctions, woot!

wolflodge100
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! You will have to post pics of your collection πŸ˜€

Travistie
      Participant

Welcome to the forum! Yes, you must post pics of your collection for us all to see. Happy collecting! πŸ˜€

Haha, I like you post. It seems like you have a sense of humor. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.
        How many more years of school do you have? I also have a emerald mother, hatching, and male with orange eyes. I bet that I have bid against you. I do agree with others, please post pics after you have at least 5 posts.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Welcome! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Lol, welcome. I love how you worded your entry πŸ˜›

Welcome! I’m new too!

Maria
          Participant

Welcome, innerstillness. Nice introduction. πŸ˜† I look forward to seeing pictures of your collection.

Lokie
            Participant

Welcome!

darjeb
              Participant

Welcome – one thing this forum does for you is make you collect more and more Windstones quickly.

BDW
                Participant

πŸ˜€ WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

You can start to read these two stickies, they help to find Important links for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

ENJOY! πŸ˜‰

Thankee for the TLC Blackdesertwind but I’m way ahead of you, I checked all the stickies in all the forums before I posted πŸ™„

I feel the love though, sniff sniff πŸ˜€

Patricia
                  Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.