fbpx

Hello!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. Recently, a friend told me about this website, so I decided to check it out. I am so happy I did. My husband has been collecting dragons ever since he was old enough to. And I’ve been helping him fill out his collection ever since we started dating. All the work here is done so beautifully, both in the store and on the forums. Hopefully one day, I can add a dragon from here to his collection!

Victoria
    Participant

Oh hey, I know you! πŸ˜€ *wavewave*

Stormbringer777
      Participant

Hi there and WELCOME!!! πŸ™‚ You shouldn’t have a problem AT ALL finding a Dragon or two for your husbands collection here!(LOL) πŸ˜‰ What other Dragons does he collect? Have a GREAT time here!!! There’s plenty to DROOL over! :p

He basically collects all sorts of Dragon statues, usually a lot of metal ones. He has a Michael Whelan Dragonfire, Franklin Mint Eye of the Golden Dragon Watch & Display, and The Queen of The Dragons by Carl Reid, that I’ve been able to identify.

Kim
        Blocked

Hi and welcome! Do you and your husband have any Windstone dragons yet? Aren’t they are wonderful? You can find old ones in the classifieds on here and on ebay or new ones in the store here of course. Has he seen any yet he likes or any certain ones catch your eye?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hello there! πŸ™‚

Chloe
          Participant

Welcome to the forum! πŸ™‚

Thank you all. Nope, no Windstones yet. I’m hoping to get him one in time for his birthday, which is January, so I’ll keep looking around.

Melody
            Keymaster

Welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.