fbpx

Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

foxfeather wrote:

I’ll try, but some of my loveliest are still in there boxes in storage.

Let them breathe!!! 😯 πŸ˜† J/K, welcome to the forum. I was a beginner, too, till I found this wonderful place. Cheryl and Frozen helped break me in. πŸ˜€ Glad to have you!

Lokie
      Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t worry we will help you expand your collection. πŸ˜€

Hello Fox, i liked your comment about the 1 shop in a million people. Try living over here i think there are three shops that sell windstone for the whole of england… πŸ™ I have never seen them.
          Would be great to see your collection

Maria
          Participant

England has three shops, Griffiness – the whole German-speaking heart of Europe has one shop: Kaori. And that’s in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. But I get to go there in two weeks! I’m excited. Actually walking into a store and picking a – or two or three – Windstones. It’s been years since I’ve done that.

Thinking about it i havent got any shops neer me that sell any of the dragons tht i collect.
            Its great picking a piece in store when you can see it πŸ˜€

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Don’t worry there are only two dealers in Ontario, and we might be losing one. πŸ˜₯

Maria
            Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Thinking about it i havent got any shops neer me that sell any of the dragons tht i collect.
              Its great picking a piece in store when you can see it πŸ˜€

Yeah, but Lausanne isn’t exactly close. It’s about two hours by train. πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Howdy! 8)
                About there not being dealers in your area, you could try begging and pleading and pestering a store to carry them for you…and you get a free Windstone if that store actually signs up to be a dealer! So, its a win-win situation! The problem in my town is that there aren’t even any “hippie”, new-age, metaphysical, weird, crystal-selling, stores in my area. I want to open one! Everything here is too business like and mostly mass produced XP

Elena
                Participant

We have alot of ‘Bandwagon’ stores, you know, they sell whatever is popular. I’ve been looking for stores that might be able to carry Windstones, but so far haven’t had any luck πŸ˜₯ I’ll keep trying. There has got to be more than me in this city that love the pieces after all at one point there were 10 stores so that means they were selling.

Hello foxfeather, fellow Calgarian.
                  I know of one store that carries Windstones.
                  It’s in the Willowpark mall.
                  They don’t have a large selection though.

Amy, get yer butt back to where it belongs! 😑 :mrgreen:

Skigod377
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum to you, too~!

Elena
                    Participant

Oooooo, what is it called???? I only know of the one that is on the dealer list!!!

I knew I wasn’t the only one in Calgary that loved them1 HOWDY!!!

Erm, name of store, right, erm, hmmmmm.
                      Ya I’ll look next time I go for coffee over there at starbucks. I can see the store from starbucks in willowpark. It’s a collectibles store.
                      Damn, what’s the name of the place.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.