Hello!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Oh I’m already addicted. This is the first place I go to when I get on the internet. What other colors have there been? I’m curious as to what I’ve missed.

There was a old green, white, Emerald, Peacock, Rainbow. The current colors right now are Gold, Emerald Peacock, Ruby, Black Gold. I think that is all of them.

I’m gonna look for an old green, I’m curious to see what it looks like.

Maria
    Participant

TheRedWriter wrote:

Hey GB, I found one on ebay but I can’t afford it. This has been the worst summer to find a job. I can usually find a nice one to hold me over till college starts in the fall but I had the hardest time this summer. But I know no one is gonna hire someone for just two months so I’m just taking time to get myself healthy and writing more of my book.

Writing is work too. ๐Ÿ˜€ I think it’s good you’re giving your writing ample time.
      This young dragon is the old green.

Its nice to have the summer off from summer school and work but I would like to have a money flow going. But having the summer off is nice, though really boring at times. There’s not much to do where I live. Writing is a lot of work and can take a lot out of you if you forget where you want the story to go or if you change your mind about it.

Thanks for the pics of the old green GB ^_^ he’s cute.

hey there! welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your stay and i also hope your collection grows to the point where you run out of room ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol, thank you. One can only hope ๐Ÿ˜†

laphon1
      Participant

Hi! Sorry I’m late. Welcome to the Forum.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.