Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I’m afraid I made a mistake about the type of dragon windstone I have. He is a brown male, I’m not sure if that’s the same thing but when I looked at the models of dragons earlier today I realized my mistake. Sorry about that. But I’ll still post some pictures, I hope they’re not to big. My camera tends to blow them up something fierce. I’ll try to crop them so they load faster for you.

Maria
    Participant

Aw, he’s not as rare as the emp. But yours has a real nice brown, and he’s in good condition. A lot of them aren’t that pretty anymore.

It doesn’t really matter, I love him either way. I don’t really care about how much he is worth because I wouldn’t sell him anyway. He has more centimental value to me than any amount of money would have. He’s special because Ryan’s dad gave him to me and that this dragon was special to him and he gave it to me. Its part of why I love the dragon so much, that and he’s gorgious.

Maria
      Participant

He is, he’s really pretty. And I have to say – I’d prefer a male too. I’m no fan of the emp pose. πŸ˜†

I see what you mean the Emperor looks more like he’s standing guard over something, the regular Male looks more calm but still fierce at the same time, protective and watchful ^_^

Maria
        Participant

That – and I just can’t befriend the emp’s head. It’s too long and flat. I dunno.
          Of course that means nothing. I’d still like one in every color. πŸ˜†

Aw, I just checked out the one Male that has Intense Violet emerald coloring and he’s out of stock :weeps:

welcome to the forums!

Thank you Gryphondreamer, I have to say this is the most I’ve ever been welcomed in joining a forum. Its very nice and so are the people here. Half the time when I join a forum (which aren’t many but a few) they all either just say hi how ya doin or surprisingly are very rude so I won’t repeat what they’ve said.

Skigod377
          Participant

Awww… we are much nicer here, but very persuasive when it comes to incresing your collection. You gotta take the bad with the good, right? πŸ˜‰ Your male is beautiful and in such good condition. Its rare to find them like that. What a beauty. I hope you get him a female soon. And some kids… he looks lonely. πŸ˜›

Maria
            Participant

TheRedWriter wrote:

Aw, I just checked out the one Male that has Intense Violet emerald coloring and he’s out of stock :weeps:

If you’re lucky you can still find them in the stores. The IEP was the first paint type, but then they decided to dampen the purple to a deep blue instead.

darjeb
              Participant

WELCOME I have only been a forum member for about a little over a month but have enjoyed it and all the members are great. My first Windstones were the brown male and female dragons back in 1986 but my collection has grown to 42 and the intense violet emerald peacock male and female on the way will make 44. Windstones are very very addictive

Thanks skigod377, I try to keep him in good condition keep him real shined up. Trust me with any luck he’ll have some company soon.
                Hey GB, I found one on ebay but I can’t afford it. This has been the worst summer to find a job. I can usually find a nice one to hold me over till college starts in the fall but I had the hardest time this summer. But I know no one is gonna hire someone for just two months so I’m just taking time to get myself healthy and writing more of my book.
                Thanks Darjeb, you have quite a collection. Where do you put them all ❓

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He is, he’s really pretty. And I have to say – I’d prefer a male too. I’m no fan of the emp pose. πŸ˜†

I’m sure you would feel diffrent if you see one in person

Bob

TheRedWriter wrote:

Thank you Gryphondreamer, I have to say this is the most I’ve ever been welcomed in joining a forum. Its very nice and so are the people here. Half the time when I join a forum (which aren’t many but a few) they all either just say hi how ya doin or surprisingly are very rude so I won’t repeat what they’ve said.

Well welcome here and I’m one of the few here with an actual brown Emperor. I have posted pics that have gotten lost in all the topics. They are somewhere in the first show our Windstone collection thread. I do not remembr what page. This Forum does have a bad influence. I only collected 5 specific dragons and now I’m only 1 short on the new curl dragons and have a few misc pieces also. This Forum is very addicting!! You have been warned. The Emperor dragons got introduces 1 year before the brown dragons got retired which is why he is do rare. The greens got retired the next year so there are more grenn Emperors but not a HUGE amount of them either

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.