Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

I’m new here at Windstone Editions so I just wanted to say hi before dived in. I came to know about Windstone Editions this past Christmas when my soon to be father in law gave me a brown emperior since we both shared a passion for dragons. It was so gorgeous that I had to see if there was a website or a store where I could continue to collect them. I’ve been using the one I have as a bookend in…well I call it my labrynth. But its my library. I have a some what small passion for books…okay, huge understatement. He just looks so good lording over the labrynth that I had to see if there were more. So hi everyone!

Considering my terrible grammar I typed that rather well. Yay me! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Welcome to the forum and congrats on having a brown emperor as they tend to be rare.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Welcome to the forum!!! If you hang around with us, you’ll soon have a lot more Windstones. πŸ˜€

Thanks, I didn’t know that the brown emperior was rare. I think he had it for a long time before he passed it on to me. I hope to collect more but being as I am a poor college student who can barely afford the dollar menu at MacDonalds, it might take a while. But I’ll get there. I’ll take a pic of the one I have and post it sometime this week.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Yep he was only in production from 1992-1993 according to the folks at Astral Castle. The old green emperor was in production from 1992-1996.

ooOOoo, I feel special πŸ˜€ I was looking in the shop the other day and I liked that intense violet, emerald looking Emperior. I liked that one and half of everything in the shop…more than half.

Maria
          Participant

Welcome, Red! And congrats at starting your collection out with a brown emp. He’s a treasure.
            So, what kind of things do you write?

Thank you, I write a variety of things. Ranging from scifi/fantasy to just normal fiction. I have a lot of plots up the air right now but you know every once in a while when a storyline comes a long that you know is going to be good…I’m working on one of those. I read one of your posts about 15 pages that you wrote, I wanted to read them but either my internet is kicking out on me or the link didn’t work. I would have commented but since I couldn’t read it I didn’t.

Skigod377
            Participant

Welcome again! Yes, he is very valuable. They can go up to $1000, so be careful with him πŸ˜‰ I hope your collection grows while you are here! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Welcome! And as everyone has told you, your old brown emperor is indeed rare, valuable, and highly sought after! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                Participant

TheRedWriter wrote:

Thank you, I write a variety of things. Ranging from scifi/fantasy to just normal fiction. I have a lot of plots up the air right now but you know every once in a while when a storyline comes a long that you know is going to be good…I’m working on one of those. I read one of your posts about 15 pages that you wrote, I wanted to read them but either my internet is kicking out on me or the link didn’t work. I would have commented but since I couldn’t read it I didn’t.

That’s way past 15 pages now. It’s 116 on OpenOffice Writer; probably would be something like 80 in MS Word.
                  It’s on http://www.ficwad.com, and I’ve noticed that site gets overloaded occasionally. Do check back – I always appreciate critiques that help with my writing. And if you have anything that could use another pair of eyes, lemme know! πŸ˜‰

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Welcome, glad you joined! πŸ˜€

TheRedWriter wrote:

ooOOoo, I feel special πŸ˜€ I was looking in the shop the other day and I liked that intense violet, emerald looking Emperior. I liked that one and half of everything in the shop…more than half.

Welcome to the forum. We would like to see pics of your treasure when you get time.

Anyone know if they did make the Intense Violet Emperors?

Patricia
                    Participant

~Welcome!~

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.