hearth dragon colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody hearth dragon colors?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I can’t afford one right now, but I really liked Sandgrouse on this sculpt! Would love to see some more bird-y color schemes in the future along the same lines; maybe a quail or sandpiper inspired scheme? Or prairie chicken? Or a peahen, mostly earthy with flashes of bronze?

Oooh, or perhaps some snake colors – copperhead (look at those beautiful colors, and these!), or how about some of these really pretty Ball Python color morphs?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Kim
    Participant

I love this Prismatic Spring colour scheme! Melody, could you paint some like this or in similar colours?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
    Participant

Oh, that Prismatic Spring color is lovely! I wasn’t sure whether I like the Carnelian color at first, although it is a color that fits her (makes me think of red clay bricks from the photos), but it is growing on me the more I look at it. Liked the Sand Grouse, too.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.