hearth dragon colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody hearth dragon colors?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I can’t afford one right now, but I really liked Sandgrouse on this sculpt! Would love to see some more bird-y color schemes in the future along the same lines; maybe a quail or sandpiper inspired scheme? Or prairie chicken? Or a peahen, mostly earthy with flashes of bronze?

Oooh, or perhaps some snake colors – copperhead (look at those beautiful colors, and these!), or how about some of these really pretty Ball Python color morphs?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
      Blocked

I love this Prismatic Spring colour scheme! Melody, could you paint some like this or in similar colours?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
        Participant

Oh, that Prismatic Spring color is lovely! I wasn’t sure whether I like the Carnelian color at first, although it is a color that fits her (makes me think of red clay bricks from the photos), but it is growing on me the more I look at it. Liked the Sand Grouse, too.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.