fbpx

Heart and Gut wrenching

Home Forums Miscellany Community Heart and Gut wrenching

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

I thought about that Ski, but the local shelter is a Pound, and I am scared they will put him to sleep. πŸ™

Setsunawolf
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I thought about that Ski, but the local shelter is a Pound, and I am scared they will put him to sleep. πŸ™

If he is too badly injured they will just put him to sleep. I’ve seen that a lot. It’s how I ended up with one of mt foster dogs. he had a broken leg. If I had dropped him off at the pound they’d have euthed him because it would be too expensive to treat him. Unfortunately it’s a matter of money and most pounds simply don’t have enough to help the way I know many volunteers would like to help.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Here is what popcorn looks like now. He’s a bit cleaner, a bit more spry and I found some bugs on him…They are little and yellow. I am not sure what they are. But am going to make an appt for the vet.

Oh and here is a couple pics of my big dog Jake. He’s slimmed down to 125 from the 135 he was. He’s not so lazy anymore… πŸ˜€

And pouty face

Oh, and momma’s baby, gotta squeeze him in…

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Poor baby. Looks like he might have ear mites…or just really dirty ears. You might pick up Promeris from your vet. It is suppose to kill just about everything topical including mange. You are a wonderful puurrrrson for helping him out.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Skigod377
        Participant

Oh wow. Yeah, you’re probably right. I think he probably would be destined for destruction. He looks awful. Poor baby. Animals should never be treated that way.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Awww, poor, poor, baby… How could anyone do that to another living thing πŸ‘Ώ He looks like a sweetheart!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Starbreeze
            Participant

Poor kitty!!! He’s so lucky he found his way to you!! I wouldn’t take him to the pound either. I’m not familiar with yellow bugs, only fleas….

lamortefille
              Participant

Poor baby! Give him some love and pettins from me!

Jasmine
                Participant

Poor kitty. I’m afraid to think about what he must have looked like when you first found him if this is better…*Hugs to you both*

Sadly, I regret to inform everyone that this morning Popcorn had passed away during the night sometime. I guess God had something better for him to do. Perhaps God sent him here to receive a last bit of love before he left this mortal world. He is buried in our “Pet Sematary” next to the small kitten, and Maxx. May the angels carry him on their snow white wings. <3
                  R.I.P Popcorn πŸ˜₯

Tinks
                  Participant

πŸ™

Skigod377
                    Participant

Im sorry. At least he didnt spend his last days out in the cold. I would hate to be neighbors with someone who could let a cat degenerate to what that cat looked like. πŸ™ :negative:

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I’m sorry to hear about Popcorn as well. Bless you for looking after him in his last few days and making him feel loved.

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ {{HUGS}} and many, many thank you’s for such a caring heart as yours.

twindragonsmum *who is feeling very depressed at the moment*

tdm

Megan
                          Participant

Poor sweetheart. At least his final few days were happier ones. *hugs* The spanking icon isn’t rough enough for what should be done to those people who let him get like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.