fbpx

Heads up! Chatroom anyone???

Home Forums Miscellany Community Heads up! Chatroom anyone???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I am sitting at the computer, it’s about 8.30 pm california time, and I have set up an AIM chatroom for anyone who wants to come on it. The name of the room is “windstoners”.

If you don’t have aim…um…can’t help you, If you don’t know how to join chat room…neither do I. XD

Oh heck and everyone just disappeared. 😛 Well I’ll leave it up.

SPark
    Participant

Hrm. I tend to prefer IRC for chatting, but I’ll see if I can get AIM to work…

Maria
      Participant

Cool idea! As if I don’t already spend entirely too much time on the forum alone… I don’t have AIM, though. Maybe I’ll get it to work.

SPark
        Participant

Um… I have AIM through Trillian. I don’t suppose anybody knows how to get into a chat room on Trillian? I tried, I can’t find it.

In Trillian, click on the AIM button in the buddy lists, look for Join Chat Room and type in Windstoners. :3

SPark
          Participant

Aha! I am there.

Is anyone saying anything? Is it glitched?

SPark
            Participant

I’ve said a couple of things. Maybe it’s glitched. I dunno…

I wonder if we asked really nice when melody gets back if she can add a chatroom to the website.

SPark
              Participant

1. Melody doesn’t manage the website. She has nothing to do with it.

2. An in-site chatroom is a big project, not easily done.

3. There are lots and lots and lots of other ways to arrange chatrooms, like this one right now! It’s not terribly hard to go get AIM.

I’ve never used any kind of chatroom before. Do you happen to have a link that explains how to get AIM set up?

frozendragon
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I’ve never used any kind of chatroom before. Do you happen to have a link that explains how to get AIM set up?

the forum is really enough chat for me….other than that….people can get my yahoo….or msn….if they really feel they need to talk to me…..I’m so not into all that AOL..AIM….blah blah stuff….

but it’s a cool idea….hope you guys have fun….

The chatroom might be fun…but God knows I spend enough time on the forum as it is…he he he…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.