fbpx

He he he…twisted rabbits…

Home Forums Miscellany Community He he he…twisted rabbits…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant
      Skigod377
      Participant

The one looks like he is something you would find in tim burtons sand land on beetle juice, the grinning one, the last one looks like a pokemon, but very very odd, in any event, sort of cute though.

Maria
        Participant

The second one looks like something out of Doom, the rest are Pokemonish. Ski, can I guess you’re having a slow day at the office today? 🙂

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The second one looks like something out of Doom, the rest are Pokemonish. Ski, can I guess you’re having a slow day at the office today? 🙂

Haha! Im on leave and did too much school work yesterday. I am totally unmotivated today. I have a headache, and I think someone just sent me a good offer on the Mariners Watchtower, but I cant buy it cuz of an unauthorized purchase on my credit card. I cant even bring myself to go check my mail, though I know I should…there could be cookies there…

Maria
            Participant

Unauthorized purchase? Clear me up on this, please – I think that’s what stopped me from paying for my ruby Riser until this morning. I’m still new to this CC stuff, so if you don’t mind… How does an unauthorized purchase happen?

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Unauthorized purchase? Clear me up on this, please – I think that’s what stopped me from paying for my ruby Riser until this morning. I’m still new to this CC stuff, so if you don’t mind… How does an unauthorized purchase happen?

In my case, a shoe place placed an order on my credit card even after I had cancelled the order. It will be cleared up. Credit cards can also get frozen of you make alot of purchases in a short amount of time. It looks like its been stolen, you know? All you have to do is call them. They put a freeze on mine after I bought the OW for over a grand. I had made a few other pricey purchases around the same time, so it looked suspicious. All I did was call and tell them it was me and they unfroze my card.

Maria
                Participant

Oh, now I see what the matter was with mine, why it was blocked for a couple days. Okay. Another things learned. Thanks, Ski.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh, now I see what the matter was with mine, why it was blocked for a couple days. Okay. Another things learned. Thanks, Ski.

Any time!

Bob

My credit union called me a couple times last winter when I was buying up all my dragons jsut to make sure it was actually me. I told them I wish I could say NO but alas I confessed to how much I had spent

Ahaha! BUNNY!

Those rabbits remind me of a card game. Can’t seem to remember the name tho.

Skigod377
                      Participant

They remind me of Beetlejuice.

BipolarBear
                        Participant

Seems like a cross between alice and wonderland, a cute anime like azumanga dioh, and Doom to me.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                          Engaged to a Weasel

dragonessjade wrote:

Those rabbits remind me of a card game. Can’t seem to remember the name tho.

Ah ha, I found the name. It is killer bunnies. It is a fun game, everyone should try it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.