hatching pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone hatching pegasus

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

it seems like there’s a flea bite under the eye of the expensive bid one to me….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
      Keymaster

need to know if the hatching baby pegasus still is available for purchase

Welcome to the forum!
        We haven’t been producing the Hatching Pegasus for the past few years, due to casting, and pewter problems (the open wing is pewter) but now that those issues are fixed we could start producing them again.
        Thank you for asking!

Yea! 😀
        I’d LOVE a Hatching Pegasus too! Were they done in Black, or just White?

I don’t remember! Does anyone have a black hatching Pegasus?

Ferlin1984
        Participant

need to know if the hatching baby pegasus still is available for purchase

Welcome to the forum!
          We haven’t been producing the Hatching Pegasus for the past few years, due to casting, and pewter problems (the open wing is pewter) but now that those issues are fixed we could start producing them again.
          Thank you for asking!

Yea! 😀
          I’d LOVE a Hatching Pegasus too! Were they done in Black, or just White?

I don’t remember! Does anyone have a black hatching Pegasus?

I have a hatching black body Pegasus with the blue and purple colored wings.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.