hatching pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone hatching pegasus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

joshmo4evr wrote:

Ahh.. makes sense! I should have figured that one out on my own… but it’s friday and I’m tired… Thanks!!

I think I asked this last week and my reaction was…. “Well, that was obvious!”

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

joshmo4evr wrote:

Ahh.. makes sense! I should have figured that one out on my own… but it’s friday and I’m tired… Thanks!!

I think I asked this last week and my reaction was…. “Well, that was obvious!”

It took me awhile, also! Did a lot of head scratching before I got up enough nerve to ask… *I hate looking foolish 😳 🙄 * Then it was a ‘Well, duh!’ moment on my part… 😆 😆 😆

tdm

lamortefille
      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

purplecat wrote:

the white pegasus hatching has pure white wings…back when I was doing repaints I bought a damaged hatching peg and gave it rose-gold wings. It’s an OOAk, and I never sold it…so your memory is good, it just wasnt a windstone release. Eaglefeather also used the pic of it as a siggie for a while. 🙂

Yeppers, you have probably seen my siggy before. I still have the picture, and I think I’ll put it up again. I love the quote I have now, but I can’t fit both the picture and the quote in together!

N/M I can fit both! Just know that the quote is from Peter S. Beagle

I am also a fan of that particular hatching peg! 😀

Bodine
        Participant

Not at the moment with exception of resale ones from collectors that occassionally come up for sale.I find mostly on Ebay.Put an ad in the classifieds here that you are searching.Might get lucky. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

There is one on ebay at the moment but it has been bid to over $200! Wow!

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Wow! I have the old white one and the peacock colored wing one. Didn’t know they were that sought after…..better be careful how I dust them now.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

some people reallllly need one it seems! o.O

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                Keymaster

need to know if the hatching baby pegasus still is available for purchase

Welcome to the forum!
                  We haven’t been producing the Hatching Pegasus for the past few years, due to casting, and pewter problems (the open wing is pewter) but now that those issues are fixed we could start producing them again.
                  Thank you for asking!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Welcome to the forum!
                    We haven’t been producing the Hatching Pegasus for the past few years, due to casting, and pewter problems (the open wing is pewter) but now that those issues are fixed we could start producing them again.
                    Thank you for asking!

Yea! 😀
                    I’d LOVE a Hatching Pegasus too! Were they done in Black, or just White?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                    Participant

I too would LOVE to eventually get a hatching pegasus!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Welcome to the forum!
                        Thank you for asking!

Yea! 😀
                        I’d LOVE a Hatching Pegasus too! Were they done in Black, or just White?

There is a white one and one with a black body and peacock wings like the male in the store labeled black. Not sure if they made a hatching one in the opoponax color.

I just saw a hatching pegagus on eBay. The seller is syn789. Thought you’d like to know 🙂

Marianne
                        Participant

Can anyone else see a chip in picture 3 of the hatching Pegasis on EBay. Just behind the ears. Only mention because the ad says new.

Syn
                          Participant

It is probably the lighting, but it does look a little different than mine. It is always best to ask and get it in writing.

Marianne
                            Participant

Yah, not your auction Syn. The other one. hard to say but if anyone is bidding on the other one maybe ask them?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.