fbpx

hatching pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone hatching pegasus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Does the white hatching pegasus have any color in the wings? Seems to me I saw I pic of one that had pink/blush wings and now I can’t find it…

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

tdm

Purplecat
        Participant

the white pegasus hatching has pure white wings…back when I was doing repaints I bought a damaged hatching peg and gave it rose-gold wings. It’s an OOAk, and I never sold it…so your memory is good, it just wasnt a windstone release. Eaglefeather also used the pic of it as a siggie for a while. πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
          Participant

ooooohhh, thankies! I do love that rose gold color of yours. Have you done any pyo’s in that color? πŸ˜€

tdm

Purplecat
            Participant

yep, a couple actually. If you like, pm me, and I can do you one. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
              Participant

will do…. πŸ˜€

tdm

Katherine
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

the white pegasus hatching has pure white wings…back when I was doing repaints I bought a damaged hatching peg and gave it rose-gold wings. It’s an OOAk, and I never sold it…so your memory is good, it just wasnt a windstone release. Eaglefeather also used the pic of it as a siggie for a while. πŸ™‚

Yeppers, you have probably seen my siggy before. I still have the picture, and I think I’ll put it up again. I love the quote I have now, but I can’t fit both the picture and the quote in together!

N/M I can fit both! Just know that the quote is from Peter S. Beagle

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Oooo, please do! I think the hatcher looks wonderful with those soft pink wings. Do you suppose Melody might put something like that into production? If she did some with pink wings and some with blue wings, they’d be perfect ‘new mommy’ gifts…

tdm

Katherine
                    Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Oooo, please do! I think the hatcher looks wonderful with those soft pink wings. Do you suppose Melody might put something like that into production? If she did some with pink wings and some with blue wings, they’d be perfect ‘new mommy’ gifts…

New mommy gifts!! I’m a new mommy! πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

…that’s right, you are! We need a list of new arrivals and soon to be arrivals… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                        and thankies for re-posting your pic πŸ˜€

tdm

Katherine
                        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

…that’s right, you are! We need a list of new arrivals and soon to be arrivals… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                          and thankies for re-posting your pic πŸ˜€

No prob! πŸ˜€

Joshmo4evr
                          Participant

Ok, doesn’t really have much to do with the hatching Peg, but what does OOAK stand for?? I see it popping up a lot and still don’t get it….

Stephanie
                            Participant

One Of A Kind! πŸ˜‰

Joshmo4evr
                              Participant

Ahh.. makes sense! I should have figured that one out on my own… but it’s friday and I’m tired… Thanks!!

Stephanie
                                Participant

Not a prob! πŸ˜› When I frist saw OOAK and then learned its meaning, I was the same way… I should have figuared that out!!! LOL πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.