fbpx

Hatching Peacock Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Hatching Peacock Dragon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I’ve won a ebay auction [whee my first Windstone bought this way] and it’s a retired peacock hatching dragon. It has a few chips, though I only know what’s in the pictures right now…is there any suggestion to repairing little chips? When i get it i’ll post pictures if that’ll help

Kiya
      Participant

It would really depend on how bad and where the chips are. If they’re really minor, you can probably paint match and just fill them in (and maybe clear coat). If they’re bigger, you’ll probably want to use something to resculpt the area. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post photos once you have him and I’m sure lots of people will be able to help!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Here’s pictures of his two chips. I just got him today, he’s so cute! My third [non PYO] Windstone =P

Claw chip:

Eye chip:

Is there any real way to repair these? Or just keep him turned away so you can’t see them? Thanks!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Easily repaired with the right supplies ๐Ÿ™‚ the paint may be a lil trickier.. or maybe someone who knows about repairs better than I do will prove me completely wrong on how tricky the paint is ๐Ÿ™‚ I wish you the best luck making him pretty again! <3

Christine
            Participant

If you want to try your hand at repairs, this would be a good piece to start with! The chipped areas are small and it is easy to find close-up photos of hatchlings to go off of. The paint matching might be a little tougher because he’s Peacock which has a lot of colors. But if you like painting it’s not too bad.

If you want to send him away for a repair, the advantage you have here is that he’s teeny-tiny, and shipping will be nice and cheap!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

That’s a nice and easy repair. If you want to tackle it yourself and I guide you through it. First things first though, you’re gonna need some apoxie sculpt. *nods* I could maybe send you some of you like, you’re only gonna need a teeny tiny bit of it.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
                Participant

That’s a nice and easy repair. If you want to tackle it yourself and I guide you through it. First things first though, you’re gonna need some apoxie sculpt. *nods* I could maybe send you some of you like, you’re only gonna need a teeny tiny bit of it.

I’d really appreciate your assistance and guidance, thanks you! I’d love for the little guy to get fixed. If you want to send me some sure =D what do I do once I have t?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.