fbpx

Hatching dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hatching dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Yes, I DID save up all my questions for while you’re away!! 😈 Sorry, I can’t help it…I can’t sleep and my mind is running around in circles and thinking of stupid things…

SO…

Will the hatching emperor, empress and kinglet ever get released in any of the colors they’ve missed? Like RUBY and RAINBOW and black gold?? No preference on my part, of course… πŸ˜‰ This was sort of maybe brought up before by Drag0nfeathers, but I was dissatisfied with the answer so I’m draging it back from the grave. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

hehe! Thanks Arlla, I’d like the answer to that one myself πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
          Participant

Well, according to Astral Castle, they only came out in emerald, white, and peacock. And there’s the limited production brown ones, of course. That seems to be it.

Arlla
            Participant

SPark wrote:

Well, according to Astral Castle, they only came out in emerald, white, and peacock. And there’s the limited production brown ones, of course. That seems to be it.

Yeah…that’s why I want em’ in more colors!!

-J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
              Participant

and *COUGH* GOLD! Don’t forget GOLD! I know the hatching Empress has been done in gold LEAF….but I prefer the hatching Emperors anyhow, so I’d be happy with a hatching gold Emperor, and kinglet

I wanted to ask as well, since it seems the new color will be the HEP, does that mean we’ll see an OW in that HEP as well? I’d love to own one of those.
                Or what about Old Warriors in gold paint? There have only been gold leafed dragons released. *big sad puppy eyes*

Although now I’m having second thoughts about the BEP OW. If we’re going to see the Hybrids actually released, that looks a lot like the BEP. I might have to go for the BVP OW

Arlla
                Participant

Hmm, I might actually buy the hatchers in gold! I don’t like the gold much, but little guys like that would be cute in it, I think. πŸ™‚
                  Wow, I HOPE the OW comes out in EmPea – the auctions all said that the limited production colors might turn into regular production colors…and the OW sold in EmPea was a prototype….:( I’ll be very sad if there are no EmPea old warriors.

-J R R Tolkien

Bob

I just want new dragons at this point

I love the new color and hope they release the new hatchers in it, honestly I love them so much more than the original, he is cute, but these three you can see them thinking about worl domination.

Personally I really want to see the original peacock colored statues in ALL of the new colors. I want to see black gold, gold, emerald peacock, rainbow, and ruby warriors, hatchlings, sun dragon, all oriental dragons for that matter, and any other ones we’ve missed etc. It’s seems strange to only do a handful in the new colors since white and emerald and leave all the other sculptures out of the limelight. I want variety!

Maria
                    Participant

Ditto that, Cheryl. More stuff to buy – one of every sculpture in every color.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

Personally I really want to see the original peacock colored statues in ALL of the new colors. I want to see black gold, gold, emerald peacock, rainbow, and ruby warriors, hatchlings, sun dragon, all oriental dragons for that matter, and any other ones we’ve missed etc. It’s seems strange to only do a handful in the new colors since white and emerald and leave all the other sculptures out of the limelight. I want variety!

I think a lot of the choice on what gets produced in what colors is based on sales and what moves the best for Windstone, especially though general retail. Or, it could be totally random! I’m not sure. πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ditto that, Cheryl. More stuff to buy – one of every sculpture in every color.

Here here!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I think a lot of the choice on what gets produced in what colors is based on sales and what moves the best for Windstone, especially though general retail. Or, it could be totally random! I’m not sure. πŸ˜€

Which is why the family in Peacock is selling out so fast! They’re cheaper than the OW, Scratchers, etc.
                          But I’d love to see hatchers, scratchers, laps and Old Warriors in Rainbow. ESPECIALLY the OW. WOW what I’d do for a Rainbow OW.
                          I’d love to see a black and gold Sun Dragon too (not necessarily the black gold sunset they have now, but literally black and gold) although the “black gold sunset” would look nice too.

And a Ruby Sitting Spectral! I’m so in love with the riser, he needs a friend he can relate to πŸ˜‰

Melody
                          Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Yes, I DID save up all my questions for while you’re away!! 😈 Sorry, I can’t help it…I can’t sleep and my mind is running around in circles and thinking of stupid things…

SO…

Will the hatching emperor, empress and kinglet ever get released in any of the colors they’ve missed? Like RUBY and RAINBOW and black gold?? No preference on my part, of course… πŸ˜‰ This was sort of maybe brought up before by Drag0nfeathers, but I was dissatisfied with the answer so I’m draging it back from the grave. ^_^Sure , maybe. Any dragon may get painted in any color, someday, if it isn’t retired in that color, and it seems that people might want them! (I am back now)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.