fbpx

Has anyone heard from WolfenMachine or Secerthope???????

Home Forums Miscellany Community Has anyone heard from WolfenMachine or Secerthope???????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

If anyone has heard from Linsey (WolfenMachine) or Karen (Secerthope), would you mind sending me a PM?

I really REALLY look forward to hearing from you.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Carolyn
      Participant

Linsey is fine . She’s on FB .

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Could I bother you to send her a msg on FB to check her PMs here? I would love to hear from her. Thank you very much 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I’m glad to hear she’s okay. I’ve been trying to reach her for a few weeks.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Carolyn
            Participant

Sent her a message on FB .

Pixie-dust
              Participant

I received a PM from Secerthope acouple of days ago.
                This is part of what she wrote to me….

Hey Chick,
                ” removed for her privacy ” so I went to the hospital and have been having test run for the last few week’s. Scared the crap out of me.
                But I just wanted you to know that the box was here and that I’ll be opening all of then later after I let everyone else know I got their boxes also.

TTYS,
                Karen

So, if you have been trying to contact her, be patient. She has had a
                medical scare. She will contact you when she is able.

I hope this helps.
                Tamara

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I’m here! *waves* Im sorry I haven’t gotten back with you lately-I promise I will as soon as possible. I haven’t forgotten, Ive just been so busy and so tired lately.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Glad you’re still with us. Don’t forget me either Wolfen

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Glad to hear you’re back online…but have you forgotten about me? I have been waiting for you to ship your half of the trade for almost a month and a half…I see you’re posting on the Forum, but have you been getting any of my PMs? Maybe they haven’t gone through? I thought I would post it just incase there’s a glitch and you’re not getting my messages. Please get in touch with me, I have been anxiously waiting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.