fbpx

Harry Potter DH **SPOILER THREAD** DO NOT ENTER unless read!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Harry Potter DH **SPOILER THREAD** DO NOT ENTER unless read!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I’ve read all those interviews, and I can’t beleive NOTHING has been said yet (still) about what happened to the Dursleys!! I would LOVE to know what all happened to them under the aurors’ protection (I know they can’t have made the aurors’ jobs easy), and then after they got their lives back. That would have been such a fun side-story. I’m trying to immagine an auror dissaperating with them or trying to get them to use a flu network. That would have been hillarious! I wonder if they ever came to accept the wizarding world, or if they just went back to being their usual, ignorant, uncaring selves after it was all over?

Oh, and does anyone remember why Hedwig have to stay in her cage..?

Hmmm… and what about Dolores Umbridge? I hope she’s cleaning toilets now.

DantheDragon
      Participant

boskydragon wrote:

I think I read she’s in Azkaban for her crimes against muggle borns?

DantheDragon wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

I think I read she’s in Azkaban for her crimes against muggle borns?

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving witch (and I mean that literally 😉 )

BipolarBear
        Participant

Welll I just managed to prise the book from my sister’s keepings (who has been wanting us all to wait until she read the book first, but she’s to busy with school reading) and read it in two days. I thought it was amazing!!! I made the decision to read it after walking into a room and over hearing a good friend of mine say “I wish they didn’t kill off Fred.” I went O.K. that sucks now I have to read this before more incidents like this happen and the entire book is ruined for me.

I really had only one problem with it and that was the whole Ron managing to speak parslemouth after hearing it once or twice. It’s hard to believe that Salazar Slytherin would have made an enchantment that easy to fool, or that Ron could hear every frequency of an odd hissing noise and duplicate it after a few tries. But that was only a minor detail.

I was so sad that they killed off Tonks and Dobby and Fred(even though it was given to me beforehand i was hoping I had misheard). Rowling finds a way of making readers really care about her characters and I was worried for Hagrid, Luna and Neville. Oh and the tragic death of Hedwig and mad eye, so quick to go. But it made the war real and the rest of the characters mortal. The only thing I wish is that they wouldn’t give away that people are going to die in the story in amounts and what not. I feel it cheapens things and becomes more of a gambling game than a real plain interest in the story and seeing it to its end.

Well no matter what I say I really enjoyed reading it. this series caught me up and brought me on a magical ride. I hope children and grand children and great grand children from now on will be taking this ride and enjoying it all the more.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

Barbara
          Participant

I agree & why would you leave a dead basilisk in the “basement”?

Because what elese would you do with it???

Barbara
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

Because what elese would you do with it???

lol! Apparently!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.