fbpx

Happy Valentines Day

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Valentines Day

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. I hope that however you are spending it….you have fun and just enjoy this Halmark Holiday. Loving your partner, children, friends or all of your Windstones!! They need the Love too!! HEHEHE

Carolyn
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day to all . Even if you only have a pet who loves you . And they do without question .
      Photobucket

Bodine
      Participant

Happy Valentines to you and everyone else too! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Misty
        Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day all! :love:

HUGS

etruscan
          Participant

New Black Violet Peacock dragons in the store. That’s a Happy Valentine’s Day! ๐Ÿ™‚

New Black Violet Peacock dragons in the store. That’s a Happy Valentine’s Day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Why Yes it surely is!! So many Windstones….so little money to buy them :~

My Husband got me the New Jubilee Swarovski Chinese Dragon. He is absolutly stunning. So very beautiful and since I was born in the Year of the Dragon it is a perfect fit. My Swarovski collection is growing. YEAH He totally surprised the heck outta me with this one as we had agreed to not get eachother anything! Now I feel oh so bad! ๐Ÿ™ :~ But I still love my dragon addition!!

dragonshoard
            Participant

Branzy is that the one that is part of the chinese zodiac set or yet another Swarovski Chinese Dragon?

Branzy is that the one that is part of the chinese zodiac set or yet another Swarovski Chinese Dragon?

It is a new one! Not a part of the Chinese Zodiac Set. The Jubilee Edition 2012 Dragon for the SCS25 Anniversary.

I don’t know how to put in the actual link so hopefully this works! This guy is only available in 2012 and for members.

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/crystal_society?SelectedMenuItem=10002.9171&AnnualEdition=2012

I also have the Asian Dragon with Topaz eyes on a Teak Wood base.

dragonshoard
              Participant

Guess I’ll have to renew my membership (at least for this year). I have the Fabulous Creatures (Unicorn, Dragon, Pegasus) from 96-98. (The only pegasus I am allowed to have ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Guess I’ll have to renew my membership (at least for this year). I have the Fabulous Creatures (Unicorn, Dragon, Pegasus) from 96-98. (The only pegasus I am allowed to have ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I didn’t even know I was a member LOLOL My husband must have gotten the membership. I recall a phone call a week or so ago that when I enquired he told me “None of my business” which is very unusual so that was probably the call from the store saying my dragon was in. He buys SC all the time as gifts. I have the palm tree, Purple Lily, and the 2 dragons. He buys my mom all the Lotus Flowers for christmas and gets his mom all the beautiful flowers that come out too.

This guy really is worth it. Very pretty and you can’t see it in the pictures but he almost has a silver metallic look to the crystal.

Pegasus not popular in your house Dragonshoard!! Is it a case of it is not a Dragon it is not welcome HEHe

My husband has no real affinity for any of it but he says “If it makes you happy and smile then I’ll get it!!!” He really does not understand the love of Dragons. He’s a coin and stamp guy. He says “Please do not fill the house with Dragons” LOL So what am I doing……just got 4 more today. HEHE

They Make Me Smile Honey!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ :}

dragonshoard
                Participant

He collects dragons, I collect unicorns. (this was the account I made to order our first large catch-up order from windstone. When I didn’t get him the updated password, he made his own account – dragon61, so I just kept this one. Just haven’t changed the name…)

When did the Asian Dragon with Topaz eyes on a Teak Wood base come out. That’s not the one for the zodiac set it is?

He collects dragons, I collect unicorns. (this was the account I made to order our first large catch-up order from windstone. When I didn’t get him the updated password, he made his own account – dragon61, so I just kept this one. Just haven’t changed the name…)

When did the Asian Dragon with Topaz eyes on a Teak Wood base come out. That’s not the one for the zodiac set it is?

No its not from the zodiac set either. Not to sure exactly when I got it. I think I’ve had him for 2 yrs. Don’t quote me on it cuz I have a bad memory ๐Ÿ™‚

Heres his link.
                  http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/238202/product/Dragon.html?CatalogCategoryName=07

You can still get him.

Sorry for the confusion in assuming you were the Dragon collector. LOL The name does imply but I see how just using his works:~ LOL Unicorns are great too so you both get great collections!

dragonshoard
                  Participant

OK. That is one we have. Just never clicked that it was an oriental dragon. Same with the one from the member set, it too is an oriental. Don’t know why it didn’t register with my brain. Maybe because there isn’t a lot of long body or tail?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.