fbpx

Happy Thoughts Forum

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Happy Thoughts Forum

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

YOU ARE ONE SMART DRAGON

Anonymous

I was thinking, and then I wanted to find a big smile – and you MUST see this most fantastic short video of a ‘being’ that inspires! You won’t believe your eyes LOL I don’t have speakers hooked up so I can’t hear anything, but no need! ENJOY and be blessed!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Oh my! That’s just too, too darling!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

machineguts
          Participant

Sooo adorable! 😀

Bodine
            Participant

I love owls.Just too cool.Thanks for sharing and bringing a smile. 🙂
              Snuggle hugs,Spring is here!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
              Participant

Say a nice word to someone today . It will do you both some good .

windstonefan
                Participant

Turning a sad face into a happy face, can make your day too. Make a point to treat others how you would like to be treated. Try to maintain that where ever you my go.

windstonefan

diane
                  Participant

Happy Happy Happy Smile, my son was to go to Aftganistan in November. He was up to 3 different positions to move up. 1 he would move up but still have to go, other two he would just have to change units. baby sat for them tonite and he gave me the fantastic news. He got his promotion and is not going to Afganastan.!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Happy I’ll never get to sleep. its nice when one of your prayers gets an answere!!!!!!!!! I’m flying high!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    now I need to find him an incredible dragon in camaflage (sorry can’t spell a nice cammaflage male dragaon or guardian dragona. woult be totolly awessome. ahe will also be changing units (no mor junping out of perfectly good helicopeters, which make me cringe.>>>>>>

Falcolf
                    Participant

I have to say guys, this forum and entire community supporting Windstone and Melody is incredibly awesome. Though I have very little to give to many topics like the collection sharing thread, it’s still a lot of fun being here and I love watching how creative and caring this community really is. Thank you guys for being awesome and constantly so kind to one another. 🙂 You guys are beautiful and an inspiration! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

StormDancer
                      Participant

When you are at your lowest point, you are open to the greatest positive change. Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the strength to deal with them. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t do.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Thanks to all those who have been following and offering help in research and support during my difficult time of health. I’m so glad to have a such a supportive community both around and online. Thanks to all of you.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.