fbpx

Happy St Patricks Day!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy St Patricks Day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Whoo! Nothing quite like needing to cancel your St Patricks day plans…. instead of a nice night out dancing (?) *One can question how nice it would be, depends on how many young-dumb kids showed up* – we watched 7 police officers armed with assault riffles and a K9 unit combing our apt complex for several hours! Even funner when they concentrate some of the search on another building *and* your building! x.x … This is one of those times I need to pay the ($400) pet deposit so I can have my Dutch Shepherd living with us! I dare whoever they were looking for to try n hide out in my place then! XD K9 unit guy would retrieve the suspect from our house n look at my dog n go “Oh! That’s what happened to him!” (Dutch Shepherds = Mostly used for police K9)

So, Hope you had a good St Patricks day! Mine sure didn’t go as planned! But I’m making ice cream to make up for it XD lol

Bodine
      Participant

wow,hope it turned out much better Kay.
        It was perfect weather here and the parades rolled along.Hope everyone has a blast!! :bigsmile: Happy St.Patty’s Day to all that celebrate it.
        I babyset all day and bought 2 lottery tickets.Let’s hope the Luck of the Irish are with me and with at least one of these tickets! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sbianchi
        Participant

Happy St. Patricks day everyone!

littleironhorse
          Participant

Talking about perfect weather…

Not a cloud in the sky and + 22°C here for crying out loud!

Normal for this time of year is – 15°C (emphasis on the minus)!!!

And some say global warming is a myth… Not that I was complaining today! :bigsmile:

Talking about perfect weather…

Not a cloud in the sky and + 22°C here for crying out loud!

Normal for this time of year is – 15°C (emphasis on the minus)!!!

And some say global warming is a myth… Not that I was complaining today! :bigsmile:

I’m so jealous of your perfect weather!! We woke up this morning to SNOW again. I thought we were gonna luck out and get nice day from here on out and spring on the way but……NOPE!! St patricks was cold and today….well here is how my son makes the best of the snow today!

This was in our front yard this Morning.
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

My Car…..There was NO SNOW Yesterday!!!!
            Photobucket

littleironhorse
            Participant

Dare I tell you what the weather is like today in Montreal… +24°C !!!

Seriously, it’s been Summer (NOT Spring) since last Sunday!

The view from my office window this morning: (and that doesn’t even begin to tell you how warm it is!!!)

Picture 030

By the way, where are you Brandy?

LIH I am so very jealous of your warm weather. I wish we had some of it!!! I am in Peace River, AB and spring seems like a long ways off even though it was supposed to be the first day of spring yesterday. It is snowing again right now!!! Grrrrrr I really can’t wait for the warmth of SUN!! 🙂

fatalbeauty
              Participant

we had a rainy and hail filled St. Patty’s day…we stayed in but we prefer to avoid the drunk drivers and we don’t really drink so it was just a normal day…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                Participant

I made corned beef for the first time and we had friends over to play games. No one drank, but we still had loads of fun 🙂

Carolyn
                  Participant

I listened to alot of Irish songs . And just enjoyed the day .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.