fbpx

Happy Endings

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Endings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

I though I’d post this cause we all seem to be animal lovers.

A few weeks ago, my sister and her fiance were out walking their Puppy, Joy, when she seemed unusually facinated by a lump of dirt. Or so they thought. It turned out that the lump of dirt was actually a puppy! They took the puppy home and gave her a good bath, fed her and checked around the neighborhood to see if anyone had lost her. They live at the edge of the city in a construction zone and no one had lost a puppy. So My sister called the SPCA and took her in, despite protests for her fiance who wanted to keep her but my sister said she couldn’t handle 2 puppies at once in the house. The SPCA took her, said she was a Black Lab/Border Collie cross and UNDER 8 weeks old and had probably been on her own for almost a week before she was found. She was named ‘Cranberry’ and went to foster care for evaluation, shots, etc. My sister kept intouch with the SPCA (I’m sure if she wasn’t adopted they would have taken her back) she was told when she went up for adoption. This little girl is lucky, she was adopted on the first day she was availible! So from a thrown away baby, she is now someones spoiled little angel.

I’m so happy, I just wanted to share.

That’s a great story! I wish there were more happy endings like that.

Starbreeze
        Participant

I love happy endings!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Awww! *sniff sniff* What a great story! Thank you for sharing!

Lokie
            Participant

I’m so happy for her and glad your family found her when they did! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
              Participant

I’m glad the puppy got a good home. Thanks for sharing, foxfeather.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Everybody loves puppies! It just makes me irritated though, that if someone did the same thing to a human baby, it would make the news for weeks, but someone does it to an animal baby and the public at large doesn’t seem to care as much ๐Ÿ™ I’m glad to hear little Cranberry is not only happy now but making someone else happy just by being alive ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw, that is a neat/kinda distrubing story. SO glad it had a happy ending.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.