fbpx

Happy Birthday WolfenMachine!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Birthday WolfenMachine!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday!!! 8)

Maria
      Participant

Happy belated birthday! Any new Windstones?

lamortefille
        Participant

Happy Birthday!!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Aww, Thanks everyone! I’m so out of the loop. I’ve been “quarantined” at home this week to get stuff done on my mile long to-do list. One of the things is to catch up on the forum! My birthday was a little quieter than I’d hoped, but it was very peaceful. ๐Ÿ™‚ Mom got me a trio of dragons candle lamp (which will be on its way soon!) and I ordered a black gold sitting spectral as a Happy Birthday To Me gift lol I haven’t bought a Windstone in MONTHS…since the orange eyed Emperor I posted about. He was my most recent one O.O Although I’ve been trying for a colored cat candle lamp or one of the lavender copper laps.
            I got my tax refund in 2 days before my birthday too, and it was a whole paycheck’s worth MORE than I anticipated! So that was a fantastic suprise ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I haven’t bought a Windstone in MONTHS…since the orange eyed Emperor I posted about. He was my most recent one O.O

Are we ever going to see pictures of that handsome fellow on the forum? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.