fbpx

Happy Anniversary KaytanaPhoenix

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Happy Anniversary KaytanaPhoenix

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Happy (I think it’s 2nd) Anniversary to you and your hubby Kaytana, I hope that you both have a great day and that you have many more memories and happiness to come. You both certainly have beautiful Dragons to admire today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!:)

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Aww *hugs* Thank you Branz! πŸ˜€ You’re awesome!! (Though, he’s not hubby, just bf πŸ˜‰ lol) kinda crazy to think about, only relationship I’ve ever had to last this long, lol XD

Aww *hugs* Thank you Branz! πŸ˜€ You’re awesome!! (Though, he’s not hubby, just bf πŸ˜‰ lol) kinda crazy to think about, only relationship I’ve ever had to last this long, lol XD[/quote

I call em all hubby. LOL πŸ™‚

Mine isn’t husband either!! We’re happy livin in sin so to speak. :~ LOL I was married once before and I am now totally good with the… together forever no need to tie the perverbial Knot!!

Hope you guys are having great day!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Aww *hugs* Thank you Branz! πŸ˜€ You’re awesome!! (Though, he’s not hubby, just bf πŸ˜‰ lol) kinda crazy to think about, only relationship I’ve ever had to last this long, lol XD[/quote

Mine isn’t husband either!! We’re happy livin in sin so to speak. :~ LOL I was married once before and I am now totally good with the… together forever no need to tie the perverbial Knot!!

hahaha, that works! πŸ˜€ Yeah, mine was married once also.. ‘n I’ve had some really bad relationships, so even though *one day* we hope to get married, we’re happy at the moment just being us πŸ˜€

hahaha, that works! πŸ˜€ Yeah, mine was married once also.. ‘n I’ve had some really bad relationships, so even though *one day* we hope to get married, we’re happy at the moment just being us πŸ˜€

Here’s how I do it!!! I just say “Honey…..as long as I got my beautiful bling bling and my handsome hubby I am perfectly happy!!!” And oh boy does he give me the bling. I LOVE ME MY DIAMONDS!!! I can barely bend my ring finger LOL πŸ™‚

The only reason I might wanna get married again is cuz I never got a wedding or a wedding dress the first time around. I feel like I missed out on so much!

Forced marriage….pregnant…religious family….long story!! Very “Gun Shy” now. To much info huh! Sorry

You guys will marry when your ready, at the good moment for both of you and there is no need for anyone to rush to the alter. Make sure it is right for you both and that it is solely the 2 of you’s choice and no one elses. I speak from experience…

Happy anniversary! *hugs*

To me, there’s pluses and minuses to both states, so whatever makes you happy is what matters. (One bad marriage & one good here, same with my husband–and we lived together for four years before I even let him propose. LOL)

And Branzy, buy the dress, skip the rest, and go have some smashing pics taken of you and hubby, on a beach somewhere or in a favorite spot.. Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t feel any more married after the ceremony or any less married without it. But a dress that makes you feel & look amazing–well, that’s always a good thing! πŸ˜‰

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

haha, yay for the diamonds! XD your man sounds like a good one Branz!

I agree Jolie, there is good and bad to both sides… ‘n it’s always a risk… but I’m a bit of a risk taker sometimes, lol.. I figure risks have given me some of my worst scars, but they’ve also given me some of the best moments of my life! I just try to calculate my risks πŸ˜‰ hehe

Someday, one day, we’ll get ours figured out! lol.. I told him long ago that I’m in no rush! The way I look at it, I’m with him, with or without the marriage title! But one day I want my wedding and my dress πŸ˜€ I just wanna make sure it’s the right thing at the right time, and I’m very happy we’re moving at the pace we’re moving πŸ™‚ ‘n our families are *thankfully* supportive

I think if you decide you’re truly ready for it, Branz, you’ll get your wedding and your dress πŸ™‚ no need to be gun shy if it’s all your choice and it *feels* right! ‘n if anyone tries to butt in and tell you what to do, just bring me on board, I’ll keep em in line for ya πŸ˜‰ hahaha
          ‘n if you decide you’re happiest with how it is now, then that is your choice and no one elses! I like Jolies idea! Have a ‘wedding party’ for an anniversary or something! No real wedding, but get your dress, cake and photos! πŸ™‚ Basically, just have the reception half of things πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m just going to add my 2 cents… we celebrated 20 years of being together last year – no wedding, just us deciding to commit to each other, and here we still are so many years later. Don’t miss the dress!

So congrats on your relationship!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ann

Congrats KP!

Bodine
              Participant

LOL.Hi guys,my two cents worth….I think if you love each other in your life the way it is,why change it.My first marriage was 15yrs.of heartache and hard times.This time,Jeff and I lived together 10yrs.before we got married.I told him if we still liked each other after that long living together that we would get married and we did.Still as happy as day one and it is going on 17yrs.altogether. It is always what you make. πŸ˜‰
                Brandy,I love the idea of dressing yourselves up and doing a weekend on the town for you both and celebrate!Why not?! :love: :party: :bigsmile:
                Congrats Kay!To you both.May it last as long as it’s good! :p :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

darjeb
                Participant

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Thank you everyone! πŸ™‚

It’s good to see so many people who have decided to just be happy! ‘n I am so happy to see ya’ll who are very happy and have long lasting relationships! πŸ˜€

Christine
                    Participant

Me too. πŸ™‚ Congrats Kaytana!

<3

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Me too. πŸ™‚ Congrats Kaytana!

<3

*hugs* Thanks girly!! πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.