fbpx

Halloween pumpkins!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Halloween pumpkins!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

I was thinking it might be fun for folks to post pictures of their halloween jack-o-lanterns >.< I always have fun carving at least one or two a year, and really enjoy seeing what other folks can do. So, shall we post our pumpkin faces? Here a couple of more traditional ones I have done. I don't have photos of some of the more elaborate ones I have done in the past. And also a bat I saw flying around in my husbands work building lol. I just thought he was good for the halloween mood :bigsmile:

Carolyn
      Participant

Those pumpkins/jack o lanterns are great . I adore the bat pic . Ugh I had a friend who everytime I called a jack o lantern a pumpkin she would correct me . A jack o lantern is a pumpkin with a face .

Christine
        Participant

That first one is scary! I love how you did the teeth and eyes. My sister got some pumpkins and carved one….I still have to do mine, if only to eat deeeeeeliiiiiicious roasted pumpkin seeds. :E

Lupuslunae
          Participant

OOO I need to buy my pumpkin still, the last ones were baking pumpkins and I made vegan pumpkin pie brownies! YUM

I think I’m going to carve a cat this year…

I do a mini haunted house and give out full-sized candy bars if anyone lives in the vacaville/fairfield area of northern CA and wants to get the crap scared out of them! I built a coffin last year, don’t know how I ever did Halloween without a coffin to jump out of now =D

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Here is mine from this year

Here is one I did when the first Transformers movie came out. It was a gift for a friend

Bullsquid
              Participant

I’m a big fan of Aliens, so one year I wanted to do a pumpkin that looked like this:

Here’s how it turned out:
                Full light

Dark

I got plenty of comments that year. ๐Ÿ™‚

More recently I got on the three wolf moon bandwagon, so here’s my “one wolf moon” jack-o-lantern.

These were both a challenge and a lot of fun to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                Participant

They are great . I love the howling wolf .

Great wolf and I love the alien. Amazing detail.

Thanks for the bat picture. I really like bats. I like to watch them fly and anything that eats mosquitoes is ok with me.

Christine
                  Participant

The alien is freaking amaaaaaazing!!!!

Misty
                    Participant

Oooo those are some good ones! They are all pretty darn cool. Glad I am not the only one who still enjoys the Jack-o-lanterns ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kujacker
                      Participant

Those pumpkins/jack o lanterns are great . I adore the bat pic . Ugh I had a friend who everytime I called a jack o lantern a pumpkin she would correct me . A jack o lantern is a pumpkin with a face .

lol I don’t care either way what they’re called, but think of it this way. A cucumber becomes a pickle after being pickled. I have yet to hear someone call pickles, cucumbers. They’re the same thing, but because it was altered, it becomes something “different”.
                        That kind of thing.

I haven’t carved a pumpkin in years ๐Ÿ™ Halloween is my favorite holiday and yet, it always goes by without me doing anything for it. Not because I don’t want to, but just because… that’s how it ends up.

I hope to see a ton of pumpkin photos here!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.