fbpx

ha ha he is MINE all MINE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ha ha he is MINE all MINE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I finally bought a peacock OW, one cam up as a BIN for 210.00 so I took him, I dont care if that is too much it seems average for me, I am sooo happy. Now to pay for him, and the shipping to me in Canada ๐Ÿ˜ฏ .

Skigod377
    Participant

YAY! Congrats!!

Maria
      Participant

Congrats, ruff! $210 isn’t bad. I got mine for $190 – not a big difference.

Congrats to you. I hope he arrives in one peice. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

Nicely done. Congrats!

Not a bad price at all Ruff!! I bought my emerald OW shortly after they came out and it was $175! Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
          Participant

hey, that is a good price! I got mine for $208. You will love him! I got mine recently and I still can’t stop staring at him! you’ll have to post a picture when you get him so we can drool too

Maria
            Participant

Where’d you find yours, Wolfen? Mine still hasn’t arrived? He’s taking a while…

Bob

that sounds like a very nice price

Tiffany
                Participant

lol! i am glad you got him ruffin! when i saw that go up i gasped and was like, oh gosh i hope they see that decent price and jump on it! awesome! especially that it was from a known seller too, as opposed to someone we haven’t seen on there before. hurray!
                  after years of wanting one, i finally got an OW myself, in a shop near me, i think the only one in the state that sold the dragons, i got him for $175! woot! no box no tag, but thats ok with me. the shopkeeper had him since june and wanted him out before something happened to him, as his shop was tiny.i was out with my family (who doesn’t get the whole windstone thing) doing some after xmas shopping, so i bought him undercover when they were in another shop, wrapped him in bathtowels i had with me and stuffed him in my backpack! lol! that was a heavy bag! i carried him on my back the whole time we were shopping and noone caught on!! hoo wee! anyway, he’s very special, i like him more every day, and i am sure you will find that as well, once he arrives! congradulations!

Bob

I never really liked them that much until I got one. I really LOVE them in person

I cant wait to see him in person ๐Ÿ˜€ .

tfsculptures wrote:

lol! i am glad you got him ruffin! when i saw that go up i gasped and was like, oh gosh i hope they see that decent price and jump on it! awesome! especially that it was from a known seller too, as opposed to someone we haven’t seen on there before. hurray!
                    after years of wanting one, i finally got an OW myself, in a shop near me, i think the only one in the state that sold the dragons, i got him for $175! woot! no box no tag, but thats ok with me. the shopkeeper had him since june and wanted him out before something happened to him, as his shop was tiny.i was out with my family (who doesn’t get the whole windstone thing) doing some after xmas shopping, so i bought him undercover when they were in another shop, wrapped him in bathtowels i had with me and stuffed him in my backpack! lol! that was a heavy bag! i carried him on my back the whole time we were shopping and noone caught on!! hoo wee! anyway, he’s very special, i like him more every day, and i am sure you will find that as well, once he arrives! congradulations!

In your backpack? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ That must have been a large backpack. The OW is still my favorite. I can’t decide between the peacock, blackgold, or the bep though. I’m really looking forward to the bvp, hopefully I’ll have some money by the time they are up.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Where’d you find yours, Wolfen? Mine still hasn’t arrived? He’s taking a while…

I got mine from ESP Plus. I like that site because if you order something and get the last one, the “buy one now” button dissappears. You don’t have to buy one and wait days for the shop owner to get back to you only to hear “Oh, we sold out. Here’s your money back”

TFS-wow, you’re brave! I’d be afraid something would happen to his horns. That’s funny though, usually the dragon hoards the treasure, but instead you got to hoard the dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.