fbpx

Gypsy Vanner Baby Unicorn on eBay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Gypsy Vanner Baby Unicorn on eBay!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€

They’re gonna love that picture, Quill.

…I want a gypsy vanner baby unicorn!

CherylKaufman wrote:

…I want a gypsy vanner baby unicorn!

I do too. And the picture. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Anyways Quill, the picture is beautiful and so was the paint job you did. Well, I can always pretend I won it. Right? ๐Ÿ˜†

We can pretend ๐Ÿ™‚ or, if you’d happen to have a spare baby uni laying around, you could send it to me and I could paint it for you! I wouldn’t mind painting another one or two, with different coat patterns, of course…

Aw, if only I did. I’ve never bought a baby unicorn. Maybe I will. I would love having you paint it. I’ll have to keep an eye out for one sometime.

laphon1
      Participant

Quill wrote

Quote:

if you’d happen to have a spare baby uni laying around, you could send it to me and I could paint it for you…

I’d love a Gypsy Vanner unicorn baby and I have an “extra” white baby. Please PM me to discuss this. Thanks.

Skigod377
        Participant

Quill wrote:

Is anyone here rockiit? If someone is, congratulations and thank you!

Rockiit just sniped my copper dragon, too. Dont know who they are, though. How was your dealing with them?

skigod377 wrote:

Quill wrote:

Rockiit just sniped my copper dragon, too. Dont know who they are, though. How was your dealing with them?

Just fine! They left me nice feedback and were pretty easy to deal with. Congrats on your dragon, too!

Skigod377
          Participant

Thanks!

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Quill wrote:

I know this question wasn’t directed at me, but I sold one of my Windstones to her and she was a great buyer – very communitive and fast pay.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.