fbpx

Grrrrr

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

So I called the shop that sent me the smashed dragon to see if they could order me a male griffin instead of a replacement dragon. It’s like they totally forgot about it and the guy on the other end told me “Oh yeah I can order him on Monday but it will take a week to get here from California”. Then he ended the conversation by calling me sir?! Last time I checked I was a female and my voice sounded nothing like a man. I should have just asked for my money back.

yeah, it seems like some of the workers there are high on something. they always have the insense going in there… 😯

did you ask them to make sure they keep the box for you?

Laurie
        Participant

I told the lady that but it was a man I talked to today (the less stoned sounding one). I’m debating on if I should just drive down and pick him up when he does get there. I don’t think I want them shiping to me again.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I would drive down. It’s not worth the risk and the aggravation to have another shipping “incident”.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

i agree. and when they let you know it is in. tell them to keep the friggin box! 😀

Lupin
            Participant

Or more feelings of being insulted!

purpledoggy wrote:

So I called the shop that sent me the smashed dragon to see if they could order me a male griffin instead of a replacement dragon. It’s like they totally forgot about it and the guy on the other end told me “Oh yeah I can order him on Monday but it will take a week to get here from California”. Then he ended the conversation by calling me sir?! Last time I checked I was a female and my voice sounded nothing like a man. I should have just asked for my money back.

You should call again and ask for the lady that you dealt with. You might end up with 2 male griffins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.