fbpx

Griffins for sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Griffins for sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

May 26, 2009: Added my last two big griffins

Hi all,

I’ve got a few griffins that I’m hoping to sell. I’m not auctioning them — whoever offers my asking price first will get the item, so please send a pm if you are interested! πŸ™‚

Just to confirm, prices are in US dollars and do not include shipping or insurance. I’ll only take Paypal or money order.

Sitting Male Tan Griffins

Was planning on keeping these fellows, but I’m renovating my room and they don’t really seem to fit anymore. πŸ™ Neither are mint, have some chips and paint rubs, but no huge chunks missing. Some dust, since they have been used as bookends. No original boxes sadly. $50 each. PENDING

Black Female Griffin with brown-tipped beak

Comes with hang tag and original box. Slight rub on the front of her beak. $100 PENDING

Pearl Female Griffin

Comes with hang tag, original box, and COA. Excellent condition. Living in a glass display case. $150 PENDING

Male Black Griffin

Comes with hang tag and original box. Excellent condition. Kept in a glass display case. $150 SOLD

That’s all for now!
    πŸ™‚

Stephanie
    Participant

Beautiful! Good luck selling!

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Good luck!

I’ve bought from Alycone before and it was a good transaction….except I sent the wrong kind of money order πŸ™„ and had to resend it. My fault and shipping was excellent.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Quote:

I’ve bought from Alycone before and it was a good transaction….except I sent the wrong kind of money order Rolling Eyes and had to resend it. My fault and shipping was excellent.

Thank you! πŸ™‚ I’m so glad that the chick reached you safe and sound!

Mmloda
        Participant

Those are really good prices for the White Griffins…since they are signed by Melody and are discontinued….Hope you find good homes for them… πŸ˜‰

I would have bought them from you but i already have the entirre family… πŸ™‚

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US GROW….

Marzena

Maria
          Participant

Good luck selling. πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
            Participant

Pity I’m beyond broke. Good luck selling! πŸ™‚

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Alcyone wrote:

Quote:

I’ve bought from Alycone before and it was a good transaction….except I sent the wrong kind of money order Rolling Eyes and had to resend it. My fault and shipping was excellent.

Thank you! πŸ™‚ I’m so glad that the chick reached you safe and sound!

He did. Then I left town to go to Arkansas for a few days, came home, did Christmas, then worked :o. I need to get pics taken for everyone, Especially of the Koi-Rins and the Sun Chick. Hopefully this afternoon.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                Participant

YAY!!! I have a Pearl male. πŸ˜€
                  OMG, I just realised….I now have the full pearl family!!! πŸ˜€ Not a bad way to start the new Year……Ohh Kyrin, remember you said you loveded me? 8)

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Congratulations, 2Huberts! “Loveded”?? My mind is wrapping itself around that one!

I keep repeating to myself… “I don’t have $200 for the black male Griffin, I don’t have $200 for the black male Griffin….”

I already have that black gryphon, is it strange that Im tempted to buy a second one…hes my favourite Windstone!!!!

Laurie
                    Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Congratulations, 2Huberts! “Loveded”?? My mind is wrapping itself around that one!

πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

I ‘loveded’ you too, Laurie! Oh, by the way… Ethan and Sean are wondering if you have your Poad collection posted somewhere; they want to see what you’ve got (silly boys 8) )

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.