fbpx

Griffins

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I was just wondering if you could clear up my confusion.

What Griffins are around and on their way?

Obviousely i know a male griffin was made and painted in black and tan.

But what of the mother and chicks are these new to come?

Are their anymore griffins apart from the PYO and not including the stone ones?

Sorry to be a pest i guess you may have this question asked 100’s of times!

Yep the mother and chicks are being released, well the mother has been released, but only in the blue-eyed white so far.

There were a couple that were limited release a pink eyed and a blue eyed both white, and then there is a new brown shades coming out as well.

Ok thank you, where can you buy the mother from and how much is she?
    I’ll wait for the tan one im not so keen on the white.
    Are they going to be released this year?

So far just the white one and she was an ebay auction for 230 us, but of the 30 they sold in less that a half hour. They are going to release the rest of the family to match the original production colors as well as limited production, which means they will periodically show up on e-bay, and maybe the direct sales page, but probably not in stores. At least I think that is the plans for the mother and chicks to match the old colors, but they are going to release the whole family in 2 new colors to stores as far as I know.

Oh that’ll be good i could get the chicks from ebay but the mother would cost to much to ship once it has gone through customs ๐Ÿ™ So i hope they do send them to stores.

Did melody have tan and black in mind?

Maria
    Participant

Mel is going to make special edition families for all the male colors previously released. They’ll be BIN on E-Bay. Then she’ll decide on a new color to release the whole griffin family in as production pieces. Does this help? ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeh helps alot thank you, how many does she normally make? How much are they? $230

Maria
      Participant

$230 each for the male and female. No chicks have been released yet, so I don’t know about those. There were 30 each of the male and female white griffins when they were released last week.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

There are still a few of the males still up for the next 5 and a half hours. :mrgreen:

I don’t really like the white and ive just brought a black one so im saving for the mother ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.