fbpx

Greetings to Tieran!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Greetings to Tieran!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bob

ruffian wrote:

Welcome to the madness that is us, 😈 , but really we are normal I promise.

Normal as defined by whom?? And WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to the madness!!

Dragon Master wrote:

ruffian wrote:

By the POWERS THAT BE! (hint: that would be me)

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

*Snorts*

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

ruffian wrote:

OOHHHH Look who is trying to bump Melody off!!!
          (not a very smart move here)
          Oh Melody looky looky!!

Skigod377
          Participant

None of the new guys wanna talk to us. Whats up with that? Are we so very scary??? Ohhoohhoohh *My attempt at Ghost-like noises* Only Dave has responded so far.

skigod377 wrote:

None of the new guys wanna talk to us. Whats up with that? Are we so very scary??? Ohhoohhoohh *My attempt at Ghost-like noises* Only Dave has responded so far.

That’s cause he’s a store…and we’re collectors…and he MIGHT get some business if he’s a good boy and talks to us πŸ™‚ But he may just think we’re kinda neat…in a curious sort of way.

Skigod377
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

That’s cause he’s a store…and we’re collectors…and he MIGHT get some business if he’s a good boy and talks to us πŸ™‚ But he may just think we’re kinda neat…in a curious sort of way.
              Like animals at the zoo?

frozendragon
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

well one of the new people is anthony….and I already warned that he would more than likely never come look…but post the picture of the griffin he is working on….but probably never make comments….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.