fbpx

Great Turtle Race

Home Forums Miscellany Community Great Turtle Race

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anyone check out the Great Turtle Race? http://www.greatturtlerace.com I cheered for Drexellina last year who turned out to be a looser turtle – she never left the beach! So this year I decided to cheer Drexellina II to give her another chance – and she is another looser turtle! So pick a turtle and cheer her on!

darjeb
    Participant

Cute

Bob

How can you tell which is which?

Starbreeze
        Participant

That was good!!! πŸ™‚

Katherine
          Participant

So I signed in and clicked on a turtle. What does that mean? Plus, is the race already over because the race plays out until day 13.

Patricia
            Participant

At least your choice made second. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Oops. I think they were behind in their graphics! I just got the email a few days ago and signed up for this year – and then thought to post it here. Before when you went on the site you could pick a turtle and then cheer her on. The whole race graphic they have now they just posted in the last day. I checked on my turtle’s progress Friday afternoon and they just had the mileage up – I didn’t even know she had come in second. 😳 Sorry – I thought the race was in early days! *slinks off*

Purplecat
              Participant

That was pretty cool! thank you! I picked the orange turtle…I like orange…lol. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.