fbpx

Graveyard Halloween dessert

Home Forums Miscellany Food Graveyard Halloween dessert

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

We make this every year and I never get tired of making and eating it.It is very rich,very fattening but oh-soooo delicious.It only takes a cupcake size amount at one time trust me.

“Spooky Graveyard”
      1. 2 boxes of chocolate pudding-instant is better-if you get the double chocolate it is will be very rich.Trust me,I did one year.WOW!sugar rush!
      2. milk for pudding
      3. 1 bag regular Oreo cookies-unbelievable all the different types now
      4. small box of Nerds
      5. about six Vienna Fingers cookies-break in half if you wish for more graves
      6. 1 cup cool whip-optional
      7. any Halloween plastic toys like a straggly tree or spooky things for decorating
      8. 9X11 oblong dish-like a pyrex or casserole dish

Crush your Oreos in the bag.Less mess.
      Make your pudding,add cool whip if using it and add Oreos crushed up.Stir up well and it will look like dirt.Put in dish.Sprinkle the Nerds in little oblong grave shapes and add a Vienna Finger cookie as headstones.I lean some like it fell over,add a little plastic tree and hang tiny ghost,etc..
      Add your own twist and have fun.This is a delicious treat but a little will do ya! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Victoria
      Participant

That’s such a cute idea! A friend made regular worms in dirt dessert for a recent Halloween party, but the graves are such a great idea!

Kim
        Blocked

My friends have made it with gummy worms too which are also good! Cute idea!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pony-up
          Participant

I made this one year using the Peppridge Farm Milano cookies as headstones and I used red piping gel to write RIP and stuff on them. I also used a few pumpkins from the fall candy corn mix to decorate around my graveyard.

Think I might just have to make one this year cuz that was a looooooong time ago and I know the kids would love it! 😛

Bodine
            Participant

I love your twists on it.These are fun to make,fast and easy.I love Milanos.Might try those this year.
              I personally do not eat gummies of any kind but I have seen a friend use them too.She had them coming up out of the graves.ewww. 😀 Very cute.
              Anyone have more Halloween desserts? Eyeballs,cupcakes and such? Healthy alternatives?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I love your twists on it.These are fun to make,fast and easy.I love Milanos.Might try those this year.
                I personally do not eat gummies of any kind but I have seen a friend use them too.She had them coming up out of the graves.ewww. 😀 Very cute.
                Anyone have more Halloween desserts? Eyeballs,cupcakes and such? Healthy alternatives?

Might be fun to do some of those ‘cake pops’ and decorate them to look like eyeballs!
                Happy Halloween Treating!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Scathach
                Participant

Bodine, I love the graves idea. No time this year, but it’s a keeper for next year.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.