fbpx

grandio price increase on new retireds!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone grandio price increase on new retireds!!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Yeah. I want a spectral, but the price is keeping me back. I just can’t /quite/ manage it. Someday though!

Jodi
      Participant

SPark wrote:

Yeah. I want a spectral, but the price is keeping me back. I just can’t /quite/ manage it. Someday though!

Maybe somebody will have a cheaper one on Ebay. πŸ™‚

By the way, I’m getting one more Hatching Empress Dragon, and Windstone is out. I ordered two, but only getting one. I just thought I’d let you all know. The Rainbow Mother and Male Dragons are gone at Windstone too.

SPark
        Participant

One went on ebay last week for like $160 or something silly like that! I think people were going “Oh no, it’s retired, I can’t get it anymore!” and freaking out, even though plenty of places still have them.

Jodi
          Participant

Arlla wrote:

I’m pretty sure I got the last rainbow mother dragon from Gradio at $94…they disappeared from the site right after I placed my order, though they are back now. I got her and she’s beautiful! I should have ordered the lap and scratcher in peacock at the same time while they were cheap, but there’s only so much money to be had…

I currently have both the Lap and Scratcher in Peacock in stock. I’m offering them for the cheapest price I’m allowed in my store.

http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/Dragons.html

Pricing will go up on whatever stock I have left after Christmas.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

They took the Rainbow mother off the site for a while too. I just checked and noticed SHE HAS RETURNED!! 😯 I probably won’t buy my Rainbows and Peacocks from them though. As it is, I think $130 is steep for the Spectral πŸ˜† Oh well, he’s next on the list 😈

That’s the cheapest price Windstone will let me sell him for, so that’s not a hiked price from a retailer.
              Oh I know. I just WISH he was cheaper in general. Even $10 or $15 cheaper would be fabulous, but alas.

frozendragon
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

They took the Rainbow mother off the site for a while too. I just checked and noticed SHE HAS RETURNED!! 😯 I probably won’t buy my Rainbows and Peacocks from them though. As it is, I think $130 is steep for the Spectral πŸ˜† Oh well, he’s next on the list 😈

That’s the cheapest price Windstone will let me sell him for, so that’s not a hiked price from a retailer.
                Oh I know. I just WISH he was cheaper in general. Even $10 or $15 cheaper would be fabulous, but alas.

Um….I sold both my peacock spectrals on ebay….I didn’t really know anyone on the forum them…..and they went pretty cheap….MIB for about $30 less than retail I think…..I’d have to check to be sure….and I’m not sure if I’ve seen any of the people that have bought my stuff on the forum at all….

Skigod377
                Participant

The spectral just doesnt do it for me in peacock. I like the riser…he looks good in anything, but the sitting just looks…bleh.

frozendragon
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

The spectral just doesnt do it for me in peacock. I like the riser…he looks good in anything, but the sitting just looks…bleh.

yeah….but at the time…I wanted all of the dragons and since they weren’t making it in white…and I didn’t dig the emeralds that I’d seen….I got the peacock just so I could have all the dragons….but when I got my white OW…well my peacock one went….and I had an Emerald OW…and he went too…..just when he was being retired…and I didn’t know about that D’oh….

or I probably would have held on to him….because he was an excellent emerald color….way better than any of the other ones I’ve seen

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.