fbpx

Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Sitting Oriental Dragon Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I love how the wild ones have pastel and rainbow colours as I love so many of them. I like a few of the same as Mary and DragOnfeathers but like a lot of others too. My top favourites have the pink stars.

oris1a

oris2a

oris3a

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
      Participant

And it’s okay of they are. If Windstone gets a good payout for an eBay piece then they stay in business and keep making all the lovlies we collect. Technically all these pieces should be on eBay and of the action started at the purchase price my bet is they would sell for more. And if they didn’t they could be listed in the store everything eventually sells.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

GardenNinja
        Participant

I don’t think they choose ones to set aside. I assume they box them up, then count out a number of boxes to set aside.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
          Participant

LOL! You must have gotten that last one I nabbed, then released a half hour later. I don’t like oris, and I don’t like the designs, so I wasn’t going to get one at first. But there is somebody who has an eBay piece I really really want that she is willing to trade but not sell. So when I saw they were in the store, and there was only one koi left, I put one of each in my cart and started looking if she had said anything about whether she wanted one and what kind she liked. I could’ve PM’d her, but I was afraid I wouldn’t hear back in the 45 minutes. When I found her post, I had to try to figure out which batch most of her faves were from. Then I deleted the koi and wild from my basket and checked out. You posted around the time I finished my purchase.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

UPS says my little ori will arrive a week from today. It’s going to be a long 7 days!

Natasha
              Participant

I’ve reevaluated the ones I am most interested in and made new pics. I definitely have my hopes set on that red eyed fellow with the star by him. Otherwise, The rest of my faves are circled in purple. The red ones I like quite a lot, and probably would be very happy with. The yellow ones I’d need to see more pics of, but I like them in the class pics. If I end up with one of the ones I don’t love, and can’t trade him for a favorite ori, I will consider trades/partial trades for GB/TP unis or TP Bats or TP Batwing Cats. Feel free to get in touch if you have unis you’d like to trade for a Rising Ori and I’ll make sure to update you when mine arrives!

drag4-1

drag2-1

drag3-1

drag5

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Amy
                Participant

Ok, I’m seriously starting to get frustrated. Why do my posts disappear as soon as I put a picture in them? They’re hosted on photobucket.

Syn
                  Participant

Amy, I saw your post saying your post kept disappearing, and sure enough it did. Unless someone else can reply here and help you, I would suggest emailing Clay to help you out.

Amy
                    Participant

Do you have Clay’s email? I haven’t ever messaged him before.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Make sure that the photo size is 512 kb or smaller – that may be the problem. Large format photos aren’t accepted by WordPress on this site. And yes – if you continue to have problems go to the Website issues thread and ask Clay to help.

Here’s a link to that thread: https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/new-website-concerns/

Additionally – I don’t believe PhotoBucket allows you to use their site to ‘host’ a photo on another site. If you have the photo on your computer or phone you can link it to the post from there. You don’t need a third party site to host photos.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amy
                        Participant

Ok, well I had tried attaching the photos to the post, but they kept disappearing, and I feel like a long time ago at least, we weren’t supposed to host things on this site because it’s too taxing, so we were supposed to host them somewhere else. Hasn’t made a difference though. All posts with photos disappear.

And does each individual photo need to be 512 or less, or is that total?
                          Because the photos I put up were in the 200s. There were three of them. So that totals over 600, does that matter?

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

YAY! I received my shipping / tracking information!
                            My Sitting YOri is due to arrive to me on VALENTINE’S DAY! February 14th! YAY! How Appropriate!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amy
                            Participant

So exciting. >.<
                              If you get the one with the primarily orange body dead center of the first group will you trade me? lol

etruscan
                              Participant

The total shouldn’t matter. Clay’s Forum member page with contact info is here:

https://windstoneeditions.com/members/wstone/

I’m surprised that his address and email address are visible, but they are! Going now to check whether mine are still private …

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I got the tracking number and the completed email for mine but the tracking hasn’t updated yet as picked up so dunno what day for now mine will arrive…I assume it went out today but just either missed a scan or the scan is delayed….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 383 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.