fbpx

Grab Bag Tadpoad – 2nd version – is now in the store! 4-28-14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Tadpoad – 2nd version – is now in the store! 4-28-14

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The new batch of Grab Bag Tadpoads is now available in the store! These are fancier than the first batch and the price is a tad higher, however there is no limit on the quantity you may purchase this time. It is a very large batch and all of them are not ready today – more should be ready tomorrow so press the “notify button” if today’s supply runs out.

chibishiro12
      Participant

Yay! I got two to start with. If they hang around a while I will probably get more when I get more money. So cute! Can’t wait to see what I get!

Looking for-
        red fire young dragon
        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
        Blocked

My mom and I ordered a couple as well! I am excited to see what we get!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Adaneth
          Participant

Yay! Can’t wait to get mine! :bigsmile:

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I saw they were in the store earlier this evening before Susie made the announcement and the email notification came to my inbox πŸ™‚ I got my two!

Can’t wait to see what I got – I think most All of them are very pretty and cute! I’ll probably love the two I get. :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

twindragonsmum
              Participant

“Oh my heck!” :O (as they say in some parts of Utah…) Thought I mighta missed ’em! *horrors!* Can hardly wait πŸ˜€

tdm πŸ™‚

tdm

moonbeam
                Participant

I was hoping for at least a limit of 2 p.P. and was pleasently surprised to see that there is no limit for these. And then I had to decide how many I want. πŸ™‚
                  In the end I settled on 4. IΒ΄m so excited to see what I get.

Chloe
                  Participant

I lost my job……so unless someone buys (or trades me) for the tadPoads I have up for sale…..I won’t be able to get any. πŸ™

Good luck to everyone who is able to grab!!

siberakh1
                    Participant

I lost my job……so unless someone buys (or trades me) for the tadPoads I have up for sale…..I won’t be able to get any. πŸ™

Good luck to everyone who is able to grab!!

Oh no! That’s horrible. πŸ™ I hope you are able to find something soon!

Mary
                      Participant

Chloe wrote:
                        “I lost my job……so unless someone buys (or trades me) for the tadPoads I have up for sale…..I won’t be able to get any.

Good luck to everyone who is able to grab!!”

Chloe, Sorry to hear and hope that you find a new job quickly. I ordered a couple extra tadpoads to use as Christmas presents to introduce new collectors, but one of them might want to go live with you. πŸ˜‰

jmoore
                        Participant

Chloe wrote:
                          “I lost my job……so unless someone buys (or trades me) for the tadPoads I have up for sale…..I won’t be able to get any.

Good luck to everyone who is able to grab!!”

Chloe, Sorry to hear and hope that you find a new job quickly. I ordered a couple extra tadpoads to use as Christmas presents to introduce new collectors, but one of them might want to go live with you. πŸ˜‰

Awwww – that is so sweet. And what a great idea to get some extras for Christmas.

Chloe, I sure do hope you find a new job soon! Fingers crossed for you!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Good luck Chloe!! I really hope you can find something soon!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                            Blocked

Sorry to her that Chloe! I am still looking for work too! My friend just moved out to Vancouver, B.C. and offered to help me out if I come out there for a few days and see what opportunities are out there so I am leaving tomorrow night to go there and see if I would maybe want to move there too or could find work I like better there!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lorie
                              Participant

Lots of luck Chloe. I hope you find something soon.

Chloe
                                Participant

I love my forum friends so much. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It’s a terrible time for me right now, but you all give me the warm fuzzies. <3 **hugs**

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.