fbpx

Grab Bag Sitting Young Qi-Lin status 10/6/23

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Sitting Young Qi-Lin status 10/6/23

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Dear Friends,

I apologize for the rough ride that signing up on the Waitlist Google Form was for some of you! Almost everything that could go wrong decided to go wrong – but its now sorted out and we have a waitlist established. We may have a few more slots available, but I won’t know for sure until later.

I have begun sending out passwords to those at the top of our randomly sorted waiting list. I will not be sending out all of them at once. I am sending to about one fourth of the list tonight and will send more on Monday. There is no mail service on Monday so most packages won’t leave here until Tuesday – which means that getting your order in today won’t necessarily make it arrive faster than someone who orders on Tuesday. You can relax! There is no rush!

You will also see that we added a couple more Brimstone dragons to the store! The Mini Keeper and the Baby are now available in Brimstone.

Thank you!

Mary
      Participant

Thanks for the update. I didn’t think they’d sell out so fast. Is the trick logging into Windstone first before clicking on the link to bring up the Google form?

Susie
        Keymaster

No Mary, there was no trick, the Google form was not on our website. The two were not connected. Turns out those forms are tricky to set up! Lots can go wrong in the set up that you don’t realize until folks are filling out the form…. or perhaps our fans “broke Google” !

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

[b]or perhaps our fans “broke Google” [/b]

I’d believe it! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
            Participant

If ANYONE could break Google it would be our Voracious and Rabid Windstone forum members vying for a coveted spot on the Grab Bag Wait List !!!! LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mary
              Participant

That’s the high price of such success having so many fans that you break websites from high traffic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.