fbpx

Grab Bag sign up link

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag sign up link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

To join the “Sitting Qi-Lin Grab Bag Sign-Up” waiting list, click on this link or on the button below! Please, DO NOT sign up again if you signed up in the first form. Duplicate requests will be removed! Be sure to sign up with the email associated with your Windstone account so that we can match your order (when you place it) with your spot on the waitlist. There is a limit of one sign up per customer, just like the last form. Don’t sign up hoping to get two slots, we will be reviewing and removing duplicates! Once the form has been submitted, you should receive a email confirmation. If it doesn’t show up in your Inbox, be sure to check your Spam or Junk folders! This Sign-Up list will close when it is full!

I am sorry I forgot to put the link on here yesterday! https://windstoneeditions.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=74c5985ee8ceff95623ff72f6&id=5d8d61ee35&e=bb57a2d0cc

Raynah Cutlip
      Participant

Didn’t get any emails. I tried here and it’s already closed. That was fast! Congrats to those who got one. ❤️

Susie
        Keymaster

We apologize for the various difficulties that were encountered during this waitlist sign up!

If you had trouble signing up on the waitlist for this grab bag, please email me your full name and address and we’ll add you to the list. If the email address on your Windstone account is not the same as that you are emailing from, please provide that as well. Email to susie@windstoneeditions.com (no PMs)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.