Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    dashesndots
    Participant

Here are mine. The bay roan natural is staying.
      bay-roan-ponycorn_sm

My safari is cute (leopard? I think) but I’d prefer to trade for another natural ponycorn (one of the pintos especially) or something else that’s not a ponycorn.

leopard-ponycorn_sm

I’ll put an ad up.

Bodancia
      Participant

dashesndots – both of your ponies are very adorable! ! Love the leopard!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kim
        Blocked

Setsunawolf, you got my top favourite! Would you trade for anything? Dashesndots your leopard is also lovely. What other pieces would you trade for?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Out of all these leopards nobody wants to trade one it seems Kim, I’m having the same problem. I might just end up selling all of mine.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

Maybe people are waiting to see what else shows up next week? Mine and my mom’s and my friend’s just arrived in Canada so should be here soon. There are some others in the US and Canada that should also get theirs this week. I might get something you like too Drag0n. We will see. I’m guessing ours could be here by Wed which would be one week after they shipped.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
              Participant

What a cute blue eyed roan dashesndots!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Maybe people are waiting to see what else shows up next week? Mine and my mom’s and my friend’s just arrived in Canada so should be here soon. There are some others in the US and Canada that should also get theirs this week. I might get something you like too Drag0n. We will see. I’m guessing ours could be here by Wed which would be one week after they shipped.

Unfortunately mine probably won’t deliver to me until Monday. It takes 5 business days for Windstone packages to get through the Washington DC US mail system to me – it doesn’t matter that the Priority Mail is a 3-Day delivery. It takes 3 days just to make it into the USPS DC Distribution Centers, then two days to bounce around before it comes to my company. USPS follows the Washington Bureaucracy rules and slows down when mail gets to the Nation’s Capitol I guess. :/

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

I will trade my BMMoon for one.I couldn’t afford one yet.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                    Participant

Has anyone else tried to repack theses? goodness gracious! I’ve watched the video like ten times and tried to pack one 5 times. With the extra bubble wrap I’m so afraid of the “Squamish” stage bc I feel I’m breaking the horn or putting too much pressure on body 😬

Ferlin, I tried but was afraid to jam it into the small box. I gave up and wrapped in bubble warp and placed it into a bigger box until I can practice more on watching the video and wrapping

Mary
                      Participant

DashesandDots, both of yours are gorgeous! Congrats

StormDancer
                        Participant

I have repacked one after watching the video.
                          I was scared to because it seemed like it was not going to fit. When I put my fingers around the bubble wrap at the horn end to push it into the box I aimed my fingers down into the corners of the box as much as possible.
                          It’s one of those feelings like its not gonna happen, then all of a sudden it fits and you aren’t exactly sure how, but it does work if done as shown in the video.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
                          Participant

Thanks for the tip, StormDancer. I’m going to practice more before I try packing it into it’s original box. I’ll try your suggestion

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

okapi1

okapi2

okapi3

okapi4

This is my Safari Ponycorn. He is an Okapi I think. Not sure I spelled that right. I like him and he has gorgeous detail, but I would be willing to trade. I will be putting up an ad. My preferences are for gray cat patterns and the golden tigers, but I also like regular cat patterns, dapple grays, and pintos.

sherry10151982
                              Participant

I watched the video at least a dozen times before I attempted putting my unicorns back in for shipping; just stick the butt end in first and then make sure you have a tight grip around the top where the horn is supposed to be and then angle it down to the bottom of the box and use your thumbs to press it down. Just the extra part of the bubble wrap is what you’re wanting to manipulate. You should have at least 2 inches of free space where the horn is if you wrapped it up correctly so you have some leeway to grab and push.

sherry10151982
                                Participant

okapi1

okapi2

okapi3

okapi4

This is my Safari Ponycorn. He is an Okapi I think. Not sure I spelled that right. I like him and he has gorgeous detail, but I would be willing to trade. I will be putting up an ad. My preferences are for gray cat patterns and the golden tigers, but I also like regular cat patterns, dapple grays, and pintos.

Wow!! That’s a beautiful ponycorn!! I love the purple feathers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.