Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

I sat out this GB; congrats to everyone on all your grabs !!
      Pony-Up you got my fav. of all !!
      My 2nd fav is a Zebra with black stripes and light blue eyes; I have a GB baby Pegasus like that.
      I am searching for AWD Adult or Young Poad … maybe someday ..have a AWD tadpoad.
      Thank you everyone for posting photos of these beautiful ponycorns !!
      Hugs!!

sherry10151982
      Participant

Haha Sherry we posted at the same time 😆

LOL!! I hate when that happens!! Oh well, you know what they say, great minds think alike. Kekekeke!!

Bodancia
        Participant

Natasha – I love the Maltese Tiger Pinto and the Zebra! ! If those are up for trade, I’ll be contacting you! So pretty!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

I ordered and opened my “Horse” Ponycorn box today. To my surprise, the little Red Fox was hiding inside. I should have known that this was going to happen. Foxes are always getting into mischief. She probably jumped into the box when nobody was looking.

Although I was originally hoping for a horse colored Ponycorn, I am really excited about this unexpected surprise since she was my favorite from the Safari group. She is so beautiful in person.

20200123_205349_zpseahp8ig5

20200123_205418_zpsavrggyt9

20200123_205444_zps2xesglaw

20200123_205824_zpsmuxa32hb

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Here are mine!
              I was only going to put these up for trade for lighter giraffes w/tan or orange eyes or tan tiger ponycorns. So I’ll still look at those, but I really love the young uni more than these still so I would like to try for a pinto/blanket tiger young uni trade plus cash diff from me, the Tiger #1 sitting baby kirin could get ya more trades/cash if you’re willing to let him go (I have Tiger #1 male kirin), giraffe baby uni, or something else off my wishlist.

Currently the dapple grey pinto is waiting on a response, I’ll update if he’s available when I hear back. The dark giraffe and safari are currently available for trade offers.

IMG_2020-01-23_16-40-03

IMG_2020-01-23_16-38-49

IMG_2020-01-23_16-39-27

IMG_2020-01-23_16-38-16

Oh wow! Just beautiful! I was really hoping for a grey or one of the darker giraffes. I just adore the deep deep brown ones. I have a giraffe coming … slowly. My fingers are crossed that they’re not all traded by the time mine arrives.

Nice peices everyone! Thanks for sharing! Im really enjoying this thread 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Got my horse ponycorn! He was one of my top favs!

Congratulations on getting one of your top favorites! It’s beautiful!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Puffpastryofdoom!!!!!!!!! Love LOVE LOVE!! Your foxy pony 😉

Great grab! Congrats!

Bodine
                  Participant

Dang they are beautiful 😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                    Blocked

Wow, I could barely check this today as I was busy all day and missed like 5 new pages of posts! So I’m going to try and catch up quickly! Drag0n, love your white tiger and will let you know what I get. Mary and Aggie83, you both got one of each of my top favourite snow leopards and giraffes. If I get anything either of you like I would trade! Sherry congrats on getting your favourite natural unicorn! Chibishiro12 and Copper83 I love both your leopards and would trade for one if I got something one of you liked! Courtney congrats on your snow leopard! Zelda, yours were ones I really liked as well if I get a wild dog! Bodancia, I love your mom’s giraffe! I would trade for that if I got a zebra! GardenNinja, I like your jaguar! Pony-up, lovely wild dog! Suzanne-Marie I have an AWD young poad that I just messaged you about.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                      Participant

Puffpastryofdoom, what a lovely surprise with the fox! It’s gorgeous.

Pony-up, your AWD is beautiful too, I’m sending you a message shortly… 🙂

Thanks everyone for posting pictures!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mary
                        Participant

They’re all lovely! What a beautiful sculpt. congrats to all

Bodancia
                          Participant

PuffPastryofDoom – your little Red Fox is beautiful!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I got a tiger one and a light giraffe. I’m looking for a darker giraffe if anyone would like to trade a dark for light one.

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I’ll try to post pictures here.

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Very pretty Ferlin1984

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.