fbpx

Grab bag poads in the store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab bag poads in the store!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

I got one. This is the first grab bag thing I’ve bought. I can’t wait to see which one I’ll receive!

Ditto. I dunno why I got one, other than they’re so CUTE! Haven’t even unpacked my collection from my move back in August.

>.>

<..>

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
      Participant

hmmm…..wonders what I have around that I could trade…..

Skigod377
        Participant

I got one. This is the first grab bag thing I’ve bought. I can’t wait to see which one I’ll receive!

Ditto. I dunno why I got one, other than they’re so CUTE! Haven’t even unpacked my collection from my move back in August.

>.>

<..>

Ditto again. First one I’ve bought but they just get looked at and packed away. I deploy in January and pcs soon after I return so displaying them is kinda pointless. I’m looking forward to seeing what I got, though:)

Kiya
          Participant

I don’t know about another batch – Melody said she’d been painting the grab bags poads on and off since they first started making young poads. It seems like they have a lot of detail and take longer than even the unicorns.

Probably will have more, but it might take awhile!

siberakh1
            Participant

Perhaps the next batch, whenever that happens, could be for those who haven’t gotten one from this batch, to allow for more people to enjoy getting a little poad? I’d be cool in sitting out the next batch if that was done. *nods*

Amanda
              Participant

I do hope there will be another batch some time next year. I didn’t have the funds to get one this time but I found myself reaching for the credit card anyway-lol Thankfully they were sold out >.< Gotta pay one CC off before I start spending it up again on pretties πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Perhaps the next batch, whenever that happens, could be for those who haven’t gotten one from this batch, to allow for more people to enjoy getting a little poad? I’d be cool in sitting out the next batch if that was done. *nods*

Ditto, and good idea!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Kiya
                  Participant

I imagine it will be much like the grab bag unicorns. One per person/per batch, but they probably wouldn’t prevent people from buying again from the next batch.

It would be an awful lot of work for Windstone to track who had purchased what between batches, and there are LOTS of non-forum posters who buy things. πŸ™‚

I won’t swear this wouldn’t happen, but it doesn’t seem likely.

However, nothing to stop us from voluntarily sitting it out to allow others a chance!

Kujacker
                    Participant

I passed due to 1) not caring for poads and 2) no money. Though I like the patterns enough that if I did have money, I probably would have bought one.

Still don’t have any grab bag piece lol.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Same here! I’d like to see more folks have an opportunity to have one of these darlings!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Susie
                        Keymaster

The method we used to use to print postage and labels for the Priority Mail packages has CHANGED! Just when we’ve got a zillion Young Poad’s waiting to go out! I am so sorry, but it will take us extra long to get the labels and postage on them. They may not go out today, November 15th. I’m so sorry!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.