fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Oh gosh! I wasn’t going to get one, I was being all stern with myself and I relaxed when I saw the ‘Notify’ button last night because the temptation was gone – THEN I get home today from work and AAAACK the Notify thing’s disappeared and it says there’s one left! Well darn, it must have been meant to be – so I snapped ‘er up. This’ll be my first EVER Windstone and I’ve been a huuuge fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper so I’m REEEEALLY excited! I feel rather mischevious spending so much money haha but this is my reward to myself for finally clearing a big debt! (Unfortunately, the smallest of many. Oh student loans!)

Oh gosh, oh gosh – I can’t believe I’m getting a Windstone!!!! Gaaah. (Sorry, I needed to do a victory dance. This is big for me.)

Now my future work desk will have a guard pooch! I wonder what breed he/she’ll be! Loooved the blonde huskies but I’ll be super happy with whatever comes! They’re all so cute!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ann

Congrats Falcolf! Yay for your first windstone!!! My first was a grab bag as well, I hope you get a good one!

Falcolf
        Participant

I couldn’t resist the wolves! (Though I tried haha.) They’re just so adorable and all so gorgeous! I think this grab bag concept is so fun. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Participant

*post deleted*

Never mind, I got one!

Bodine
            Participant

I did.I resisted.I want one but maybe next time.Can’t wait to see y’all’s though 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

If anyone gets one painted like a normal wolf and doesnt want it, please PM me. Id like to buy it. Im only looking for a normal grey wolf.

SilverDragon
                Participant

Im excited to see which two i get. Im aiming for a grey wolf and any other “wolfie” color. Im not to crazy about the tan red husky look. If i get one of those, I’ll either sell or trade it.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

aiming for the husky colors myself so grey wolf colors will probably be up for sale or trade if I get a grey….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                    Keymaster

Also, as a side note, would inserting something into the gypsum during casting help the roly-poly problem while painting? It’d be like a little wolf-popsicle. If it were a little wood stick, and they have felt on the bottom, it’d be a trice to break off the little stick flush, and put the felt over it. It’d provide a handle while painting so they didn’t roll everywhere.

Yes! That is similar to an idea I had for these, cast them with a socket in the bottom so we could mount them onto some kind of apparatus to hold them, like lollipops. They would all need pads to hide the holes in the bottom though. I have pretty much given up on trying to paint these as round objects without pads. It is nearly impossible to keep them free of blemishes on the topside, let alone the bottoms.

Ann

Due to the amazing generosity of this forum, I’m getting one! Dragonshoard held one for me. You are so awesome, thank you so much! I am so excited to get one of these guys!

Riversgrace
                        Participant

7 Still in Stock!!!!!

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Omg mine came in!! If no one doesn’t start a thread on them, ill take pictures later and post mine up. Wow they are pretty!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Susie
                            Keymaster

If anyone totally missed the Grab Bag Pebble Wolves, please email me at susie@windstoneeditions.com. I may possibly have a couple available when all is said and done.

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.