fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

I’ve always shipped UPS, but I tried USPS this time. As i’ve never done it before, I was curious…do you get a tracking email with it? Or is it only for UPS orders? I’m getting antsy =P

I always ship USPS, and always get a tracking number.

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Okie dokie ^^ I’ll just wait patiently then

Landipan
        Participant

Okie dokie ^^ I’ll just wait patiently then

Hopefully it’ll show up tomorrow, or who knows, maybe even tonight still!

*Formerly meowmix101

tempest618
          Participant

Here are my foxes. I think they’re both adorable and will definitely be keeping them

Hannah
            Participant

OOh, Tempest, it looks like your right one is a “fire and ice” according to the chart! Beautiful grab 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Estimated delivery for mine is tomorrow… and now I’m even more impatient than ever! 😀 lol! I know the factory is super busy trying to get these all out, but it is slightly painful to convince myself I have to be patient ;p lol! and oh my gosh, there are so many foxes that have shown up that I am in absolute love with already!

I am definitely keeping close tabs on one that looks just like my moms dog, Kara (My moms absolute pride and joy!)… My mom wasn’t able to get a red fox in time (She was waiting to see if she could get some extra $$ first, they sold out before she could!) So I’m going to be looking super close for this fox and try my best to get it for her for Christmas! I quite literally don’t think I could get a better gift for her! 🙂 So any help getting her would be hugely appreciated! <3

Bodine
                Participant

Mine is the one sitting next to it,I think,in your pic.Hope you get the one you want for your Mom.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

kila26
                  Participant

Here are the two foxes I received! I really like them but there are a few others I would be willing to trade for. I have created a trade ad for them.
                     photo RedFoxBrown2small_zps79412da5.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBrownsmall_zpsa16f1b70.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBrown4small_zps0d380b1f.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBrown5small_zpsc6cfd8b9.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBlacksmall_zps8257e141.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBlack2small_zpsabd2a8ae.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBlack4small_zpsfc1651a5.jpg
                     photo RedFoxBlack3small_zps921a51ed.jpg

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

Looks like mine and Rodney’s will be here Thursday…:)

Landipan
                      Participant

Thursday date for me too! I am so excited to see who I end up with, crossing fingers for one of my top picks….or at least ones that can be traded for my top picks lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Zelda
                        Participant

Here are my two red foxes!

I was tickled to open the albino first, she’s so sleek and simple, and looks like she’s smiling from the right angle 🙂
                          The second one is a smoky gray/red with white chest, paws, and tail tip. He’s growing on me, but I think I was hoping for one of the darker red/gray foxes with a white face. He may be up for trade soon. KaytanaPhoenix, I don’t think he’s the exact one you’re looking for like your mom’s dog, but he’s almost there!
                           photo P1570367640x480_zpsf89966cc.jpg
                           photo P1570356640x480_zps710fefc3.jpg
                           photo P1570357640x480_zpsa5c82cc3.jpg

Melody, again, thank you! These beauties have such wonderful shading and staining. So much cute in such tiny little packages, yay!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

jmoore
                          Participant

For those of you waiting for a tracking number to come via email, if you log into your PayPal account and scroll down to the transaction, a link for “track shipment” should be there under the transaction. You may have to click on the transaction to see it, but it shows up just in the overview summary listing for me. I almost never get the tracking number in an email, but can track it by logging into my Paypal account.

Mine are supposed to be here Thursday as well! 🙂

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Zelda, that white fox is beautiful!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
                              Participant

That white one is the bomb!!Congrats on them both Zelda.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Erika
                                Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, Bodine, I think that’s my favorite I’ve seen so far!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.