fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I would never have expected Chloe and Drag0n to like the same one! haha. Funny with this batch how different tastes come out than in other batches. I wanted bright rainbow ones in all the other grab bag batches but that was before I saw pastel ones in this batch and prefer those. I actually like or at least admire most of the ones I have seen from this batch (except maybe the blacks and browns) although only about 10% of the whole batch are favourites I really, really want! Maybe I shouldn’t have got my hopes up so high on really specific ones but I seemed to have pretty good luck in other batches getting or trading for at least one favourite so I always try and stay optimistic!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
      Participant

I must say, this is my first grab bag and I am totally thrilled with the two I got. The first is a dark copper with turquoise accents and a dusting of light green. The second is pearl with salmon, light blue, and light green.

I can totally see how addictive these guys can be and wouldn’t be surprised if I were compelled to order more if the limit is lifted. 🙂 Thank you to Melody and Brandi for these amazing sculpts!

First time posting pictures, so hope this works:

Laurie
        Participant

The darker dragon I got does look like he has some kind of color shift paint on his wings. Under the right light he has a rainbow kind of effect. The Siamese looking one has a lot of sparkle flecks in his paint.

Bodine
          Participant

They are all lovely.CONGRATS TEMPEST!!! Love the Siamese looking one :love: but I couldn’t be happier with the one I was so fortunate enough to get to buy that a sweet member offered to sell me.Thank you sooo very much B.!HUGZ!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Betrluk1
            Participant

LOL no problem Bodine. It was fated to be yours. 🙂

Jennifer
              Keymaster

The more I see, the more I’m glad I sat this batch out. There are too many that I don’t like and only a very select few (maybe 5) that I do like so the odds would not be in my favor.

I agree.. these are a bit more bright and garish than I expected; nothing wrong with that as most folks seem to really like them! Most are just not to my taste. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Sirithiliel
                Participant

FOr Unis, i like natural colors. But for dragons, bring on the rainbow madness!

Mine is ‘on vehicle for delivery today’ *fidgets anxiously*

Linda
                  Participant

photo 100_0550_zps3c33d058.jpg photo 100_0551_zpscef98910.jpg photo 100_0552_zps803108e1.jpg photo 100_0553_zpse179a376.jpg photo 100_0554_zpsc67cbe66.jpg
                    Mine came in today and I like it, it came with a great Fuzzy pink and white really long. Can you see the Fuzzy it kind of blends in.

Mine is still in LA!!! 🙁 Major sadness! Are you guys having weather issues or something?

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I dislike a decent amount [pastels, the really dark ones] but i’m still hoping for one i like off the bat. I didn’t want to pass on them, because I had the money saved and I might not have it saved next time they’re around =3 I’ll have mine tomorrow and we’ll see!

What Sirithiliel said, except replace ‘really dark ones’ with ‘rainbows and, well… kind of garish schemes’. I do much prefer the natural ones. Otherwise, yeah exactly. There were only a handful I’d really want to keep. If worse comes to worse, maybe I can trade mine for one from a later batch I may not be able to buy from.
                      Mine is still scheduled for delivery tomorrow. *yay!* It’s due to update today but hasn’t yet. Maybe that’s what’s going on with yours, Daft? It’s left LA but not been scanned/ updated. Mine hasn’t updated since Portland OR on Thursday.

Jinya, I really really like your green one, on the right. Very tempting!
                      My sister has been a hospice CNA for 10 years now roughly. Mostly in home, though she has and still sometimes does work inpatient. She absolutely loves it.

yolanda
                      Participant

I think everyone has different tastes. I personally like alot of these and the blog photos I am seeing are not doing these justice. We have only seen a small amount of these posted here and there are alot left .

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

>..>

Mine is still scheduled for delivery tomorrow. *yay!* It’s due to update today but hasn’t yet. Maybe that’s what’s going on with yours, Daft? It’s left LA but not been scanned/ updated. Mine hasn’t updated since Portland OR

Just discovered it should be on it’s way over, my mistake for not reading it properly! Lol Eee! So excited!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Wheee mine finally came. She is not one that was on my favorites list, and actually I’ve never even noticed her. Not in the livestreams, or the class photo. But she’s actually very very pretty. Love the eye mask, wing detail, and gold toenails. And the random black marking on her belly, it’s cute ^.^ She has a very interesting black, to red, to a shimmering silver on her wings. I’d only let her go for a specific few

Actually, i can’t find her in the class photo…..

jmoore
                            Participant

Wheee mine finally came. She is not one that was on my favorites list, and actually I’ve never even noticed her. Not in the livestreams, or the class photo. But she’s actually very very pretty. Love the eye mask, wing detail, and gold toenails. And the random black marking on her belly, it’s cute ^.^ She has a very interesting black, to red, to a shimmering silver on her wings. I’d only let her go for a specific few

Actually, i can’t find her in the class photo…..

Wow – very pretty! Congratulations!

Yeah, I can’t find my lighter color one in the class photo, either (and I don’t have enough patience to watch the livestreams).

I do love seeing all the pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 450 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.