fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

If anyone cant seem to post photos, like me …lol. there are alot of people on here that will post for you if you ask. Many times I have sent my pixs through email to a member that posts them for me.

Mary
      Participant

I just found a post that somebody left with instructions on how to post pictures here. I’m going to try it & see if it works for me. I’ve had problems in the past trying to post photos on forum threads which seem to work differently than the photo options on the classifieds.

Let’s see if it works. If it works, I can post my poad clutter picture.

Here’s my silver/blue MK

This is my green/red MK

Mary
        Participant

Thank you Hannah for the “Helpful HTML Tips” & rock-reader for reposting it! It does work. Woot woot

Chloe
          Participant

Yeah, I’d be happy to post pictures for anyone, just PM me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are the two I received. My initial gut reaction when I opened them was “They are keepers! I’m not trading these!” But……..there are so many that I really liked, and these two are similar in coloring……so I will consider trades. ๐Ÿ™‚

This first one is a copper color blending into a purple. He has LOTS of gold detailing on him, certain scales are highlighted on his face and around his forehead gem. Aldo, his wings feathers are limned in gold. ๐Ÿ™‚
             photo 20140323_112934563x750_zps76e544fa.jpg
             photo 20140323_112941563x750_zpsd29235de.jpg
             photo 20140323_112955563x750_zps65be7a51.jpg
             photo 20140323_112948563x750_zpsa4785100.jpg

This one is a copper color with dark brown accents. He is also delightful, and love the wing spots!
             photo 20140323_113011563x750_zps0d4c7bd5.jpg
             photo 20140323_113334563x750_zps5c6eb4d3.jpg
             photo 20140323_113024563x750_zpsa391a7bc.jpg

Mary
            Participant

They’re ALL so beautiful! Melody and Brandi did an amazing job on this GB.

I think so far my favorites are Purpledoggy’s w/teal mani/pedi, Leigha’s blue, Chloe’s blind trade, Hannah’s 2 MK’s, LupusLunae’s blue/mauve, & RobinBradberry’s blue/mauve.

Like many of the others here, I usually have bad luck at getting any GB in my favorite colors but occasionally have good luck at being able to trade for some.

Can’t wait to see the rest as they show up this week.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

WOW! They are all so pretty o.o

I think I like Skylover’s and Robin’s best so far. <3 Congrats everyone. Looks like almost everyone got some lovely grabs they're happy with.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Chloe
                Participant

There are so many I like so far!! I love purpledoggy’s natural, Hannah’s orange/purple, 96037’s blue, Leigha’s jay, LupusLanae’s green, mashubert’s macaw…..sigh….

Great job on this batch! Lots of drool-worthy pieces!

Chloe
                  Participant

This is Betruik1’s pretty dragon (I’m posting pics for her.) Very nice eyespots! ๐Ÿ™‚
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_10640x480_zps3e8b3d10.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_12640x480_zpsead5f6f4.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_9640x480_zps7fed2e11.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_8640x480_zps250952ae.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_4640x480_zpsd752fb9d.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_6640x480_zpsd69d0af9.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323640x480_zps4703b327.jpg
                     photo Snapshot_20140323_2640x480_zps58d2c4c5.jpg

Betrluk1
                    Participant

Thank you so much chloe!

Oh my gosh i am really going mad to see what i’ve got! Hurry on those wings little guy!!

jmoore
                      Participant

I am really enjoying seeing all the pictures. Thank you to everyone for posting them! This is my first grab bag and I am so excited to see what mine will look like. I only got one initially, but broke down and bought a second. I hope mine get here soon!

Thank you to Melody for offering these sculpts in smaller scales. I love all the dragons, but just don’t have the room to collect the big guys.

Betrluk1
                        Participant

me too jmoore! i get my second one tomorrow.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

I am really enjoying seeing all the pictures. Thank you to everyone for posting them! This is my first grab bag and I am so excited to see what mine will look like. I only got one initially, but broke down and bought a second. I hope mine get here soon!

Welcome to the grab bag club! Just so you know, jmoore, these things are highly addictive. Once you have one…you want 80% of an entire batch! But seriously, I wonder how Windstone gets around putting a Surgeon General’s warning label on them…

etruscan
                            Participant

Welcome to the grab bag club! Just so you know, jmoore, these things are highly addictive. Once you have one…you want 80% of an entire batch! But seriously, I wonder how Windstone gets around putting a Surgeon General’s warning label on them…

A Surgeon General’s warning would give away their secret plan to take over the world – one statue at a time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

jmoore
                              Participant

A Surgeon General’s warning would give away their secret plan to take over the world – one statue at a time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha! Too funny – they are well on their way to that take over, I think! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 450 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.