fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Livestream Part 2! – 4pm (pacific)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Grab Bag Mini Keeper Livestream Part 2! – 4pm (pacific)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Today the Mini Keeper Show will continue at 4pm (pacific time)! Join us for live commentary and a chance to see your favorites from all angles. http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

rock-reader
      Participant

First, Bipolar Bear, let me tell how MUCH I appreciate you hosting these livestreams. I know it is overtime for you but it is a great fix for all us Windstone junkies, to see all the new dragons! Ecah time you flash another minikeeper I get a thrill at the beauty, elegance and charm of the little gem snatchers! The quality of the product you show is a tribute to all the employees at Windstone for the care you all take with them.

That being said, if you are going to do another livestream, would you please try to give us more than 45 minutes warning? I missed an hour of the livestream yesterday because I checked at 3 PM and decided to take a nap when there was no announcement. I would not hold it against you if you didn’t give more than a minute’s notice but it would be helpful if you would let us know a little earlier in the day (so we can have the kids packed off to a friend’s house for dinner or something ๐Ÿ™‚ J) )

Again, thank you for everything!

Kim
        Blocked

I also appreciate the livestreams but would it be possible to do one in about half the time with maybe a few dragons out at a time that you can go from one to the next quickly? I have to watch back the recorded video and take my computer to a place with wifi because it’s too slow at home and I can’t sit there for almost 4 hours trying to see all of them. I usually just start the video, view a dragon for like 10 seconds and then skip it ahead a minute or two to see the next one so I can get through the video in about half the time. The only problem though is that the video doesn’t load fast so by the time I wait for it to skip ahead a minute or so, it takes about that long to load anyway. I have only been able to see the dragons in the first half of the first video so far as I haven’t had time to try and see the rest. One format I liked that Melody did before was put them on on a wheel and then slowly turn it so you can see all the grab bags in just a few minutes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
          Participant

I think most people enjoy the longer videos with a chance to talk and interact with Windstone and other collectors. I hope they keep doing it that way rather than just doing the short clips!

Thanks, John!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

siberakh1
            Participant

I also appreciate the livestreams but would it be possible to do one in about half the time with maybe a few dragons out at a time that you can go from one to the next quickly? I have to watch back the recorded video and take my computer to a place with wifi because it’s too slow at home and I can’t sit there for almost 4 hours trying to see all of them. I usually just start the video, view a dragon for like 10 seconds and then skip it ahead a minute or two to see the next one so I can get through the video in about half the time. The only problem though is that the video doesn’t load fast so by the time I wait for it to skip ahead a minute or so, it takes about that long to load anyway. I have only been able to see the dragons in the first half of the first video so far as I haven’t had time to try and see the rest. One format I liked that Melody did before was put them on on a wheel and then slowly turn it so you can see all the grab bags in just a few minutes.

There will also be a ‘class’ photo more than likely, so anything missed on a livestream, if someone doesn’t post screenshots from the livestreams, will also be available in the class photo. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

I guess I forgot about the commentary since I can’t turn the volume on if I am watching the video in a public place with wifi. I don’t mind if a video is an hour or two if I can listen to comments too. It’s just that the first video was too long for me to get through so I have to go and try to watch the rest of it when I get a chance.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

is it possible to view the chat commentary after the live stream?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.