fbpx

Grab Bag Lady pebble cat going into store at 7:00 p.m. PST 8/22/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Lady pebble cat going into store at 7:00 p.m. PST 8/22/14

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We are putting the Grab Bag “no nitpicking edition” of the Lady pebble cat into our store today at 7:00 p.m. PST. These will be limited to 2 per customer. Melody says there are some duplicate colors in this batch, and some sets of identical twins. They re all packed in identical white boxes and mixed up before shipping – nobody knows which cat you have until you open the box!

Natasha
      Participant

Yay! I got two kitties, and decided to add a Tadpoad while I was at it. I texted my boyfriend before I left work saying “Better order in tonight – I’ll be camped out in front of the computer, waiting for a grab bag! “

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Heather
        Participant

Jeepin’ whillikers, fellers . . . please tell me the Out of Stock message isn’t true! It’s 7:18! :O

(not that I should be buying anything just this moment, with a newly-arrived OW lounging on the bookcase . . . .) πŸ˜‰

etruscan
          Participant

Jeepin’ whillikers, fellers . . . please tell me the Out of Stock message isn’t true! It’s 7:18! :O

(not that I should be buying anything just this moment, with a newly-arrived OW lounging on the bookcase . . . .) πŸ˜‰

Yes, it looks as though we are now at the “Watching for cats jumping out of carts” stage. I really expected them all to disappear in the first five minutes, so it must be a fairly large batch.

Dandr13
            Participant

Thank you for the max 2 limit. I can’t wait for my kitties to get here. πŸ™‚

I’m surprised they went so fast considering I didn’t notice any slow down on the website.

P.S. thanks for releasing them while I’m on vacation, I wouldn’t have been able to grab them if I had been at work.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Don’t forget, some may ‘pop’ out of carts! ‘Out of Stock’ doesn’t mean they’re all gone… the ‘Notify When Back In Stock’ button showing up means that they are Really Gone!

Keep an eye out and keep clicking the refresh page to see when/if one pops out… that’s how I finally snagged a GB Curlie! It took about 25 minutes, but it worked! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stormbreeze
                Participant

Melody said about 115 cats are in this batch. I’m surprised they went so fast!

I have successfully caught a kitty. Good luck to all who don’t have one yet.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

I managed to snag one for both Rodney and I. Yes, I know there is a two cat limit, but I’m lucky I could afford to get one right now and I wanted to be fair to others…;)

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Melody said about 115 cats are in this batch. I’m surprised they went so fast!

I have successfully caught a kitty. Good luck to all who don’t have one yet.

That was a good number! I knew there must have been quite a few since the limit was two, not the normal one I’ve seen in the past GB’s. I also successfully grabbed a kitty! Yah! πŸ™‚

Hope those who really want one can snag a kitty popping out of carts – Good Luck Guys! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Falcolf
                      Participant

Aw, I had hoped to get in on these guys, but with my coming vet bills? Nope… hopefully there’ll be another natural kitty batch someday. I didn’t see a single cat I didn’t love in that store photo haha! (But really, how can anyone go wrong with cats? I have yet to meet one in real life that I did not find absolutely gorgeous and at my job I saw a LOT of kitties what with the rescue meows coming through.) I can’t wait to see everyone’s photos! Good luck!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

It says “More than 10 in stock” now, 11pm my time (Eastern time).

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

(edit: whoops, reposted what you said, dragonmedley)

Miss Melody, thank you for making so many. This way most people who wanted a cat could have one.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

etruscan
                            Participant

The class photo is up – it looks like about 130 cats were in this batch.

jmoore
                              Participant

Yep, they must have re-stocked because I was able to grab two this morning! Yay! I missed out on the foxes so I am happy I was able to snag some cats. They still said “out of stock” when I went to bed last night, so I had figured it wasn’t meant to be….. I was going to pick up a sand Fennec to go with my tan, but they are gone already!

Kim
                                Blocked

I got one earlier as fast as I could as I missed the grab bag foxes and wanted to make sure I got a pebble this time. Then they said they were out of stock but now I see they must have restocked them late as it’s saying more than 10 in stock again. So that’s good news for anyone international if they see this late.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.