fbpx

Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

As predicted, I did not get a siamese, but a pretty orange and white slightly stripy girl. But since I wanted a siamese to match my girls, this one will be going up for a hopeful trade.

photo DSC06731_zps408886c6.jpg

Keeper of the Fledgings

wolflodge100
      Participant

I was hoping for a siamese too. I love the one skeeterdee got. she looks just like my Little One. I did get a very nice calico that looks kinda like my Bandit. If someone could post the pics for me I can email them to you.

wolflodge100
        Participant

These aren’t the best pictures ever, but here are my two lovelies! Like many others, if one of these is a match to one of your fur babies, just let me know, I would likely be happy to trade!

photo photo13_zps7a8f6878.jpg

photo photo23_zps3b1f324d.jpg

The white one with black spots looks just my Snoopy except he doesn’t have a tail! lol

Mercury Star
          Participant

I am just enjoying looking at everyone’s lovelies. All of them are gorgeous, but I am really loving the brown and tan ones, especially the ones with the badger face (the body colored snip)!

Syn
            Participant

Here’s mine. They’re pretty and have a lovely smooth finish, but none of the Lady Cats resemble even one of my cats. Now I am waiting for wild, crazy-colored cats, such as red, blue, green, teal, purple, and pink, pink, pink.

Kim
              Blocked

Such nice kitties so far everyone! Syn yours are very cool! I like your pictures!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hannah
                Participant

Posting these for Wolflodge πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Zloy720
                  Participant

My two came today. I have a gray on gray striped tabby with a white snipe up the nose and a white chest and feet – similar to Serendipity’s gray guy. It looks like he’s roughly second row from the top, and maybe the fourth from the left in the second class photo.

My second one is also second class photo, first/top row, farthest to the right. He’s a little washed out in the class photo, but in person he’s basically a cream with tannish marks on the back, face, with a small darker snip on the nose. His coloring is actually pretty close to my cream point ragdoll’s.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

I know that posted the links already. I’m just trying out the whole posting the photos directly to the thread thing.

Grrrr….not working

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                      Participant

I know that posted the links already. I’m just trying out the whole posting the photos directly to the thread thing.

Grrrr….not working

I see the problem! There needs to be a space here – so instead of imgsrc, its img src!

I put that space in and this is how it looks:

Hmmm.. still not working quite right. It looks like the links are not to image files – there should be a .jpg or .png or something at the end of that… seeing if I can find it for you!

Grumble.. Flickr is so difficult. I can’t access the actual code for the image file, but I did find a link to the page so people can go see >< Sorry! I tried! D:

Lady Cat August 2014 Grab Bag

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

Okay, thanks! I’m sure everyone here is really trustworthy. I will probably trade in the future. However, I’ve grown to like my pebble cat even more and have decided that she’s perfect for me.

Have a lovely day πŸ™‚

UPDATE: Here are some outdoor photos of my pebble:

Interesting back shot:

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Thanks Hannah! I guess I’ll just have to deal with using the links and have people click on them. It’s not like my collection is extensive or anything anyway. I’ve just got the two Windstones right now. I’m more of a model horse collector. But I’m itching to see what the wild fat cats will look like!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Grrrr….not working

I am glad I am not the only one who can’t get the images to show!

Chloe
                              Participant

Got my ladies Saturday but had such a busy weekend I wasn’t able to open them until last night. One of mine has kind of a defect?? Not sure, but I emailed Susie……and feel like an a$$ since it’s a no-nitpicking edition. My other one is perfect….except the color, per my gb luck. πŸ˜‰ So, she is up for trade for almost any other kitty. Is she a Russian Blue??
                                 photo 20140831_111824_zps1082f641.jpg
                                 photo 20140831_111852_zpse44b24e8.jpg
                                 photo 20140831_111917_zps5ba0e90e.jpg
                                 photo 20140831_111907_zps2b468b05.jpg

Hannah
                                Participant

Got my ladies Saturday but had such a busy weekend I wasn’t able to open them until last night. One of mine has kind of a defect?? Not sure, but I emailed Susie……and feel like an a$$ since it’s a no-nitpicking edition. My other one is perfect….except the color, per my gb luck. πŸ˜‰ So, she is up for trade for almost any other kitty. Is she a Russian Blue??

photo 20140831_111907_zps2b468b05.jpg

Pretty kitty! Are those white speckles on her rump? She’s adorable!
                                  What does your other kitty look like? πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.