fbpx

Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

I so want a siamese. Fingers crossed.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Bodine
      Participant

WOW!Those are nice.I missed out on a lot the last month.Congrats to all who gets one.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I missed them too. They were all gone by the time I saw the email, 30 minutes after it was sent. I love the little calico πŸ™‚ She looks like my boyfriend’s cat Ramie. I would love some all white ones. I was thinking some solid colored fantasy cats (blue sparkle, purple etc) would be good too…maybe as a grab bag batch or something? Not so complicated that the price jumps a lot but something a little more crazy for the crazy people like me πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Am I the only one who would like paint puke kitties? LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
            Participant

Am I the only one who would like paint puke kitties? LOL!

Melody says she is painting a batch of “crazy cats”. Maybe that is a polite term for “paint puke”? πŸ˜‰

littleironhorse
              Participant

Just out of curiosity… How many pebble cats does it take to be officially considered a “cat lady”? πŸ˜‰

Kim
                Blocked

I would love to see fantasy coloured kitties as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

(in response to previous post) I think maybe… 12? Just kidding. πŸ˜› Because (as we all know) there’s no such thing as too many pebble cats… though our wallets may disagree.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Mary
                    Participant

My two lady cats arrived today & they’re lovely. Lighter one looks fawn/gray inside but light gray in outdoor photos. Darker gray has a mask & tabby striped legs.

If these are any one’s favorite, I might be tempted to trade for any of the calico cats or somali looking ones that match my blue & ruddy somalies.

Both together indoors;

lighter colored fawn/gray

darker colored gray

Natasha
                      Participant

darker colored gray

Aw, such a pretty kitty! And it’s cute that yours look like they could easily be from the same liter! I’m hoping mine get here tomorrow or by Friday at the latest.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

LOL! Yes, poossibly! I am impolite I suppose ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

Rodney and I each got our Kittehs today. The mail was running late, so I have not opened them yet. I figured to wait until I head over to Rodney’s apartment this evening. Our 3rd Kitteh should be here Friday…:3

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

Mine should arrive Friday! πŸ™‚ First grab bag for me.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Hannah
                              Participant

Got mine! I am pretty darned happy with them πŸ™‚
                                I got a Siamese and a Calico! Two of the types that I was hoping for! I *might* still trade one of them for a kitty that I like better – it’s always hard to tell when looking at the class photos which ones you’ll truly fall in love with – but it’s a good possibility that I may like another cat more, so don’t hesitate to send me a PM if you love one of mine. The other cats that I have my eye on are mostly the tabbies that have the pretty swirl of color on them πŸ™‚

Here are some outdoor pics:

And some indoor shots:

And I know this is a “No nitpicking edition”, but.. I gotta nitpick about something. This has NOTHING to do with the paint job or any flaws in that – they look wonderful! I can see some tiny blemishes and things but it doesn’t even matter! However, the one single thing that bothers me is that “D” on the bottom underneath the paint job and the stamp >< I can see it on both of mine – it's clearer on the Siamese but it's still there under the white on the Calico. It just stinks that the pretty silver stamp is effectively marred by the scrawled "D" on the bottom there. Could these be written in pencil and erased before the final paint job in the future? I realize that this is the bottom of the piece and I won't look at it too much, but it's clearly important to Windstone that their pieces meet a high quality standard (especially given that these are a 'no nitpicking edition' and I LOVE the natural flaws on the piece!) and this just seems like an oversight. From looking at the bottom of the Calico, it seems that Melody treats the bottom of these as a continuation of the art, and I love that! But that "D", man… that "d"… /mini rant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Matryoshka
                                Participant

They’re beautiful, Hannah. Congratulations on the two great grabs! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 134 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.