fbpx

Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Lady Cat thread – 8/22/14

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

I can’t pic any favorites, I love them all! This is going to sound silly, but I wish there was a solid black one. Every year around Halloween, I collect something of a black cat. Would of been awesome if this years piece were a Windstone. Still, no matter what color I get I know that I will not be disappointed…:3

I was going to do some pure white ones and some solid black ones but I thought that if anyone got one without some kind of markings they would feel cheated! If you want them, I can do solid white and solid black as a batch by themselves.
      There aren’t many orange and white spotted cats in this batch because we have already sold that color as a limited production batch. There is one orange and white one one with “van” markings. It is one of my favourites, so I included it in the batch… and there are a few with stencilled orange and white, with a spot on their noses. That makes them totally different.
      There are some twin cats, and the way random stuff works, if you get two cats there IS a possibility that you could end up with twins!

I understand your reasons for not doing solid colors, most people prefer the more colorful kitties anyway. I would love a solid black Pebble Cat, just not this minute. My funds are very tight, I really shouldn’t of bought a GB Pebble Cat for my trip to Japan is right around the corner. Not sure how soon you would have solids done or how many?

rachelled
      Participant

I was going to do some pure white ones and some solid black ones but I thought that if anyone got one without some kind of markings they would feel cheated! If you want them, I can do solid white and solid black as a batch by themselves. !

I like this idea πŸ™‚

Can I add a suggestion – Maybe some other common solid colours as well? Like grey..?

etruscan
        Participant

I was going to do some pure white ones and some solid black ones but I thought that if anyone got one without some kind of markings they would feel cheated! If you want them, I can do solid white and solid black as a batch by themselves. !

I like this idea πŸ™‚

Can I add a suggestion – Maybe some other common solid colours as well? Like grey..?

It looks like there are some grey cats in this batch. Maybe you’ll be lucky and get one!

Scathach
          Participant

I was going to do some pure white ones and some solid black ones but I thought that if anyone got one without some kind of markings they would feel cheated! If you want them, I can do solid white and solid black as a batch by themselves.
            There aren’t many orange and white spotted cats in this batch because we have already sold that color as a limited production batch. There is one orange and white one one with “van” markings. It is one of my favourites, so I included it in the batch… and there are a few with stencilled orange and white, with a spot on their noses. That makes them totally different.
            There are some twin cats, and the way random stuff works, if you get two cats there IS a possibility that you could end up with twins!

I would definitely like separate white and black batches of lady cats, so please add my vote.

Melody – which is the “van” marking? I’m not familiar with that.

Thanks. πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

I like this idea πŸ™‚

Russian Blue…<3

fatalbeauty
              Participant

had to pass this time due to lack of money, would’ve made me feel better though, I’m currently stuck with an infection and the anti-biotics are being not so nice on my body at the moment….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

rachelled
                Participant

It looks like there are some grey cats in this batch. Maybe you’ll be lucky and get one!

I hope so! It looked like none were flat grey, all of them seemed to have some kind of white markings. But maybe I missed one!

rock-reader
                  Participant

Agh! I skipped this grab bag because I thought I was broke. But a double check ofmy account found a $200 error – IN MY FAVOR! And there were More than 10 in stock when I discovered they had hit the store late last night :O Anyone want to sell a grab bag lady cat????!!!!

Melody
                    Keymaster

I would definitely like separate white and black batches of lady cats, so please add my vote.

Thanks. πŸ™‚

It is a nearly solid white cat with an orange tail and little orange markings over its eyes. In the class pics it is in the first group pic (left pic on the blog page), right side, second cat down.

Scathach
                      Participant

Thanks. πŸ™‚

It is a nearly solid white cat with an orange tail and little orange markings over its eyes. In the class pics it is in the first group pic (left pic on the blog page), right side, second cat down.

Thanks. πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I had to pass on this one too. Husband gave me a very firm ‘No’ when he saw the price, no matter how much I wanted them >.<

But I will say that my absolute favorites are the calicos! Gorgeous!

i look forward to seeing everyone's pictures ^^

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Congratulations to everyone who snagged a Lady Cat! They are so pretty!

Edit: Adding my yes to solid black and white cats being available in the store. Particularly black cats, as I am a black cat nut! I would probably snag a white cat as well.

Kim
                            Blocked

I think solid coloured cats would be cool as well like black, white, orange, grey, or whatever hasn’t been painted as a solid colour in the grab bags. Were there any brown or orange tabbies in the grab bags per chance?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matryoshka
                              Participant

I can’t see myself being particularly choosy for this batch- I would be happy with pretty much any of them! Here are a few I could see from the batch I really like.

photo Kitties_zpsa465e7c0.png
                                I think a lilac, or lynx-point would be awesome, or a calico or the van- anything really πŸ˜€ I am eager to see individual photos when people stat receiving theirs.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I see many I like, but also many I dislike so I’m crossing my fingers. I would like to get some that maybe resemble my own cats (which isn’t too hard… I have the feline rainbow in my house currently, LOL), but I like the calico ones, barn cat style, and the siamese with the brown smudges on their noses a lot as well.

There are a few in particular I am seeing in the class photos that looks just like Bubbas which I would love to get for my sister. He was a Grey cat (no stripes, solid grey, similar to a Russian blue) and he had white socks and the white diamond up the nose and around the cheeks. Of all the cats my family has had through the years, Bubbas was the legend. <3 Everyone in town knew this cat, he was amazing.

Here is the link to the thread from his 22nd birthday before he passed away at the age of 23.
                                  http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/happy-22nd-birthday-bubbas

Also, Shady just turned 23 as well. He's a birman and I do see one Birman at least in the class photo. It would be great if I could get the set. Our two old men… lady cat style. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.