Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

prezaurian, i am not a fan of the sculpt. she is selling hers in the classifieds though and will do timed payments *wink* *wink*

<—betrluk1. mom asked me to check to see if she had any messages.

Aggie83
      Participant

Just wanted to pop in and say hi (new here – first Windstone I’ve ever purchased was one of these Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns, haha) and that I believe I got “B” in the mail on Thursday. I need to grab some pics! He’s gorgeous and all I can think is “oh no, not another thing to start collecting…” LOL.

It’s lovely to see the in-hand pics of the ones that have arrived so far!

Uh-oh, the Windstone bug has another victim! 😉 Welcome to the club and nice catch on your very first gb.

MandBsMom
        Participant

Outside pics!!!

His collar is more the blue Colorshift, as well as his hooves. Topaz gems. But most of his body looks purple, with the rusty Colorshift on his legs and large body spots. He also has gold accent spots as well.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

briteblades
          Participant

“O” showed up today! He is gorgeous. Sorry for the bad quality photo; it has been raining here all day.
            He has purple highlights throughout and his collar is purple color shift paint as well with clear crystals.

photo gothic_zps33rphojv.jpg

photo gothic2_zps5i9vep2o.jpg

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Congrats! You got one my absolute favorites!

Ponygirl
              Participant

Well, I was hoping for one of the ones with white on him. Several of my favorites look like they’ve shown up in the thread here…anyone trading? <XD

Here's mine, I believe this is X in the group shots, outdoor and indoor pics:

A pretty cool gold-green-copper combo with purple spots and brown eyes. Looking for W, V, P, M, or other white-patterned ones! (Trade ad posted)

dashesndots
                Participant

Just wanted to pop in and say hi (new here – first Windstone I’ve ever purchased was one of these Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns, haha) and that I believe I got “B” in the mail on Thursday. I need to grab some pics! He’s gorgeous and all I can think is “oh no, not another thing to start collecting…” LOL.

It’s lovely to see the in-hand pics of the ones that have arrived so far!

Uh-oh, the Windstone bug has another victim! 😉 Welcome to the club and nice catch on your very first gb.

Thank you!

Here is “B”, who I’ve dubbed Bartholomew. (I hope I’m doing the picture thing correctly…)

Zelda
                  Participant

Many congrats on “O” Briteblades, that one’s my favorite of the bunch! Thanks for the photos.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

pdlucich
                    Participant

First, I have to say I’m shopping for a camera. Sorry, everyone! I got “P”, who has gold/magenta and blue/purple spots on white. I’ve decided to call him Phaethon, “the Shining One” in Greek (one of the horses who pulled Helios’ sun chariot). I like that my name also begins with P!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                      Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

They’re all so beautiful! Melody’s patterns just get more and more lovely by the grab bag.

Finding happiness again.

Blight
                        Participant

Outside pics!!!

His collar is more the blue Colorshift, as well as his hooves. Topaz gems. But most of his body looks purple, with the rusty Colorshift on his legs and large body spots. He also has gold accent spots as well.

Lovely! Purple is <3

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.